The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Where I have been

Moderator: Ryvvi

Where I have been

Postby Dylan » Mon May 15, 2023 7:02 pm

No, I am most certainly not dead. I’ve been busy with playing WWE 2K lately. Another reason is that I sometimes forget about this site and I have other accounts on different websites similar to this. I’ve also been listening to a lot of new music lately, found this really good song by Superheaven called Life In A Jar. It’s a pretty addicting song honestly. Anyways, I’m alive, just not that active :)

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:29 pm

Re: Where I have been

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 15, 2023 7:05 pm

All good ... nice to have you pop in when you do have time. :cheer:

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. Summer is coming, got any plans? Trips? Working?

The Pacific Northwest is having heat waves so I guess you could say summer has arrived early! :wink:

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:29 am

Postby Dylan » Mon May 15, 2023 7:11 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:All good ... nice to have you pop in when you do have time. :cheer:

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. Summer is coming, got any plans? Trips? Working?

The Pacific Northwest is having heat waves so I guess you could say summer has arrived early! :wink:

I knew you were going to reply, haha. I’m going to visit another state around July to see my family.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:29 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 15, 2023 10:31 pm

It's nice to be able to visit family, comforting sometimes.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:29 am

Return to The Lounge