The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Food

Moderator: Ryvvi

Food

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 am

Because we talk about food enough that we really should have a thread dedicated to it
not just sushi because bleugh
but! what made me think of it was that yesterday i was shown the most amazing baked potato shop thing and uuuugh /drools everywhere
and then when i was heading home today there was a new burger place in the inner city and it too was amazing
and then there was the christmas frappuccinos that i probably should not have gotten because it had started raining and it was already freezing cold but mmmm peppermint

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Re: Food

Postby polly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 am

wahhhh!! the best topic ever! XD
there is a pizza store near my school and it is always tempting! ; u ;

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

The most important thing is to enjoy your life and be happy, that's all that matters
-Audrey Hepburn

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 am

hnng go eat it! eat the entire shop!

Postby polly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:18 am

-is always broke and her mom doesnt give any money- pathetic ; - ;

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 am

no i mean just walk up and start like chewing on the furniture xD
but ugh that sucks T_T the best/worst thing about leaving home is you get to buy everything T_T

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:55 am

Ooooh~ A topic about food!
When I go into the big city, I always try to grab some Korean food at this awesome Korean restaurant! Soooo tasty!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Ban » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:21 am

I love having Steak with gravy and rice as a side dish. I love meat ALOT and of course, rice never loses that spot in my heart. I've tried all kinds of rice, white, yellow, brown, chofan, with red beans, with black beans, green beans and many others (Rice obsession)

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am

Postby Turtle Sensei » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:33 am

Ooh I love baking mostly. I will go nuts if a place has good dessert! There's a Chinese Buffet place we sometimes go to, and I always sneak a few of these bean paste treats shaped like Peaches in to my purse. The waiters all know me and think it's cute so they look the other way!! Lol

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 am

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:07 am

Rice is life! <3
The bean paste buns at the Korean place are huuuuge! You can literally share it with someone.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:25 am

I love me some Chicken Parm with spaghetti. I also love Chili with rice or elbow macaroni.

*day dreams about food*

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Ban » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 am

Mika wrote:Rice is life! <3
The bean paste buns at the Korean place are huuuuge! You can literally share it with someone.

Rice is love, Rice is life!!!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:36 am

I love rice too Ban! I could eat just rice with sauce on it for a full meal. I have done it before. o3o

Postby Bacokatt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:11 pm

I like to eat, anything really. I'll eat pretty much anything that isn't disgusting, but, I'll eat disgusting food if I have to.

If I had to subside on anything, tuna is really good, all kinds of fish are, really. I love fish.
I can't eat raw fruits or vegetables without annoying but minor allergic reaction.
I used to force feed myself these things to try to over come it, started buying other things instead.
I really like strawberries and milk stuff. I really hate stuff that is too spicy, but, spicy food is alright. I like it sometimes.

Food that's discusting is rotten or made of insects or is cottage cheese. I hate that shit.
Unless the food is purposefully rotten. Then it can be really good. Depending.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:32 am

Metal is World
=O w O=

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Ban wrote:
Mika wrote:Rice is life! <3

Rice is love, Rice is life!!!

Yes! After I got a rice cooker I can't go back to boiling it.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:41 pm

My boyfriend made this taco spicy cheese dip last night. 2 pounds of cheese in the whole thing, I feel guilty now.

Next

Return to The Lounge