The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Don't lie to me guys...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Don't lie to me guys...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:37 am

napping

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:37 am

Hmmm quite possible I also wonder if they are secretly the ones who produce the feathers for currency?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 5:12 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby BinaryDelusions » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:52 am

Blue Jay wrote:Anyone else wondering what the Pengwings do when they aren't causing havoc and theft threw our forums?

probably breaking bottles and dancing. and following a crazy old guy who lives in a castle made of ice. //smacked

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Hmm you mean the Freeze Miser or whatever his name was from that movie. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:57 pm

i don't agree...the penguins may be a little mischevious but they have good intentions... they're not destructive, they're just trying to get ready, in their pengwing way, for the last day of the feast to make it something special...we're able to catch them when they are snoozing, after the feast they may go into hibernation for awhile

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Hmmm that could be true. XD

Postby Bacokatt » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Blue Jay wrote:I wouldn't mind having a bear as a pet. XD

/flies back to Russia
/has bear delivered to you
/stays far away from it

The greatest extent of a pet I would be willing to have is a cat, or my great aunt used to have these cats that were bred half tree leopard. One was cat size, but, on top of things constantly, avoided most people.

The other one was BIG. I'm 1.88m tall, and this cat would lay on my chest, face in my face, and his tail started past my groin. He's cover my whole chest, stomach, groins, and his tail was long too, but, I'm not counting it.
That cat loved me though, and he was scary when he wanted attention. He'd walk up to you and meow, sit down in front of you, and then he would put his paw on your knee, and then release his claws into it and meow again. which was painful and sometimes bloody, so, you just petted him if he wanted it. He used to just sleep on me when I visited my grandmother and purr. That cat really liked me. He had good memory too. When I was young I lived with my grandmother for some time, and then only saw her again every few years (I wasn't in Russia) and the cat remembered me each time, because he doesn't like anyone and attacks some people, which is something to consider when he is big enough to knock someone down by hitting them with his arms. I've seen him take a man down. But, he liked me the same way every time I saw him. He died not long ago, but, he was older than I am. I think the cat was 27.

I'd own one of those. I'd own a normal cat. I like my tarantula. Low maintenance, cool to look at.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 11:12 pm

Metal is World
=O w O=

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:43 pm

*takes the bear and sets him up in a secure Bear Home.* I love bears what can I say. They just melt my heart.

Previous

Return to The Lounge