The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Something Nice To Do

Moderator: Ryvvi

Something Nice To Do

Postby Bacokatt » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 pm

I want to discuss things that are interesting to do that can be done by me when I'm Ill because I want to do something and I feel shitty and I'm mad at a lot of people, but, I feel productive. So, I guess shoot away?

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:30 am

Metal is World
=O w O=

Re: Something Nice To Do

Postby Lime » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:33 pm

I getcha. This probably makes more sense than it should.

When I feel like that, I either work on things I'm supposed to, catch up on old emails, etc. Maybe play through that game I've been meaning to get around to for forever.

If you're into crafty things, maybe do something like that. I LARP quite a bit for example, so when I feel iffy or want to be productive, I work on character costumes, props, etc.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:30 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: Something Nice To Do

Postby Bacokatt » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 pm

So, I accidentally made this thread twice apparently, if we could delete the other.
I'm going to dig out my mobile phone tomorrow. It's my first one, it's really old.
What it is is an old Nazi Field Phone, my family has had it since ww2, but, you can attach your classmates to the terminals and crank the generator to make a call, and electrocute the **** out of them. I'll probably do this tomorrow at the college. I just have to find it first, in my bus, which sucks when it's cold and I'm sick.

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:30 am

Return to The Lounge