The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

How was your Christmas?

Moderator: Ryvvi

How was your Christmas?

Postby Ban » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm

How was your Christmas guys? Did you guys get alot of presents? or something nice and memorable happened? :D As for me, It was great and awesome! Had an awesome time in Canada and learning about the culture...loved it!

P.S: Poutine soooo good

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 am

Re: How was your Christmas?

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Welcome back Ban! Glad you had fun! :D Mine was ok got a ton of books to read. 17 books and only three of them I read I'm working on my fourth one now. XD Also got a gift card and got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with it so I'm not sure how I will finish the fourth book. XD

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 3:00 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby starlessmemory » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:50 pm

ah, i'm glad you enjoyed your time in canada! *canadian pride woop woop* whereabouts did you end up visiting?

as for christmas, it was pretty good! i got tasty chocolate, some fuzzy cat slippers, and pokemon alpha sapphire, among other things~ those were probably my faves, though... :)

Postby sheaheart » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:32 am

Ban

Hello! Christmas time was awesome! We had games and so much food! Exchanging of gifts was fun too. c:
Anyway, how was Canada? What did you do there? c:

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:00 pm

Letter Number Game

Collection Quest: here

Postby Ban » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:20 am

starlessmemory wrote:ah, i'm glad you enjoyed your time in canada! *canadian pride woop woop* whereabouts did you end up visiting?

Since it was really cold I went to a few places. First I went to the Parliament buildings in downtown Ottawa, went to Carlingwood Mall, Bayshore Mall, visited Algonquin College (My dream to go there after I graduate college here!), uOttawa and Carleton University. Every single place I visited I was astonished by its beauty!

Canadian customs are SO nice and they give you are warm welcome to the country, its amazing!

Geez, can't wait to live there!!!

sheaheart wrote:Ban

Hello! Christmas time was awesome! We had games and so much food! Exchanging of gifts was fun too. c:
Anyway, how was Canada? What did you do there? c:

It was amazing, I ate a lot of chocolate, burgers (Five Guys, The Works (Has 100 varieties of burgers!-, A&W) Spent Christmas eve with my girlfriend!, played Super Smash Bros Wii U (Sooo goood)

P.S: I met my Girlfriend on a game and we've been together for a year and 3 months, she's been here and I've been there with her! For those people in a Long distance relationship or people that have thought of having one..its worth it and if you get in one, don't give up! Never know if it might help achieve your dreams!

Postby sheaheart » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Ban
That is so sweet! So you went to Canada to meet her and celebrate Christmas? aww ♥♥

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:00 pm

Postby Ban » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:53 am

sheaheart wrote:Ban
That is so sweet! So you went to Canada to meet her and celebrate Christmas? aww ♥♥

Yeah, it was amazing...but I had to work really hard to go. For 3 weeks I to wake up at 8am and work until 3am! It was tough but it was worth it!

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:53 pm

It was good. I got to spend time with my family and didn't have to travel out of town. At least not until a couple of days after Christmas.

Return to The Lounge