The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Postby galled » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 am

Sweet dreams!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 am

Thank you! You too!
I dreamed of DanAndPhilGames for some reason...
Whenever I see that signature, I get so happy! ^^

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby npixelz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:46 pm

I dreamed I was strolling through a lush forest, filled with beautiful trees, and breathtaking plants. There were sounds all around; birdsong, squirrels chittering, rustling leaves, and the sounds of animals in the distance. Every now and then I would catch a glimpse of an animal, before it darted out of sight. Not long into the dream, I came across a large clearing, and on the other side of the clearing was a little girl. She had long white hair, and lay curled up at the foot of a tree, completely naked, and unconscious, with a few cuts and bruises here and there. I ran over to her and checked her pulse. After I found her pulse, I took off my backpack, and, using first aid supplies from the backpack, I treated her wounds. I then put my backpack back on, picked her up, and carried her through the woods until we reached a cabin, which seemed to be my house in the dream. Once inside, I washed her with a damp cloth, carefully avoiding the bandages, and then I clothed her with some of my old clothes, and put her in a bed. Strangely enough, I had a room perfect for a little girl, with a perfect sized bed, and I had my own room as well. After that, I waited for her to wake, doing things around the house here and there, like tidying up, cooking dinner, etc. She eventually woke up, and seemed confused as to how she got there, or even how I got there. I started taking care of her, and she taught me a few things about her way of life. At some point I realized that she was a fairy, and yet, I wasn't too surprised by that fact. She was quite cheerful most of the time, but occasionally she would get this sad look on her face, and my heart would ache for her. Her voice was soft and light, like the tinkling of a small bell, and she had this sort of childish innocence and serenity to her, with an aura of happiness wreathed around her most of the time. Sometimes though, when she thought she was alone, I would hear her crying to herself, and saying things like; "I'll never get back.", "I can't use my magic anymore." "I don't want to stay here forever.". When I heard her say those things, I resolved to find a way to get her back home, but how could I when she didn't trust me enough to tell me she was a fairy? I tried all that I could, but the dream ended before I could accomplish my goal.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm

your dream sounds like a story, maybe you should embeliish it into a real story! You make up the ending and the way to reunite her with her fairy world, I think it would be cool!

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Maybe... But not yet, I'll wait until I've made some stories and gotten better at it, so that I may do the dream some justice.
By the way, I believe that she is real, and that she is really a fairy... Is that strange?

Postby galled » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:16 pm

OK, I'll take a crack at this: Dreams usually reflect the real world and in many cases, your unfiltered thoughts and desires (note that thoughts and desires are not the same, although they sometimes are).

My take on your dream is the fairy is you. You want to return to a place you were before and that you're essentially helping yourself get there. So that's a great thing! :heart:

That said, a story is a great idea. Great stories are metaphors for important life lessons. (The closest one that comes to mind in a similar vein/world would be PETER PAN.) So maybe you have something there! :)

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:51 pm

Hmmm... I see, you may be right.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:07 am

My dreams are often influenced by events of the day or shows I watch. But I have to say I am glad my real life isn't as active as my dreams are!

Postby npixelz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:15 pm

My dreams are usually very weird and random.
Whenever I talk to people about dreams, their dreams are always so boring, I'm always surprised that they aren't more like mine.

Postby Mousy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Take a stab at this dream!

I was in my kitchen and noticed my sink was full to the top with spiders. All different sizes and kinds of spiders. I get a bucket to try to scoop them out of the sink and it's just useless because there are so many and then one tiny spider starts crawling up my arm and onto my neck and I can't get it off and then I wake up.

In the dream, I wasn't necessarily afraid of them, they were just a nuisance until one started crawling on me. Then, I was afraid.

So
Many
Spiders.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 pm

I'd be taking the spray hose and washing them down that sink!

Were you watching anything or teaching your class anything about spiders?

Postby Mousy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Lol not this time! We did see a huge spider at recess and then my sister told me later about people trying to break the world record for spiders crawling on them. *shudders*
But those were the only spider-related things.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:13 pm

well, that could be part of it regarding the spider crawling on you and the large amounts of spiders in a bucket. Has your sink been clogged at all?

Postby Gingerale » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Maybe something in your life seems overwhelming to you and it just seems to keep multiplying whatever you do.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am

Postby npixelz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:04 am

Maybe you feel like you're caught up in a web, metaphorically.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge