The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Postby Gingerale » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm

that sounds plausible!

Good thing I didn't have spider dreams last night (but at least I would've known why I did).

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:49 pm

I had a dream I was looking through a pile of DVD's in a yard sale for the sound of music for someone.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 am

Maybe you need a little "music" in your life. A little excitement. Or maybe you feel as though you're always looking for something. Or maybe you feel you are always doing things for others.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:52 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Ooh, that's neat.

Sometimes my dreams would get sequels or become trilogies haha.
It's like Dream Me (or Real Me) remembers the original and knows where the past one ended.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 pm

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Postby npixelz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 pm

I get dreams like that, too, but they're slightly different from that. I dream the first dream again, and then it continues.

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:02 am

Sorta. Mine's like a recap on the ending and then it continues.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Postby npixelz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:23 pm

It's interesting talking about different things dreams do

Postby khadijacandy » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:46 pm

there's this store that has appeared in multiple of my dreams, it is a room with black walls, a black floor a door on the left, a door on the right and a cash register in the middle.

the cash register is on a glass table with jewelry, gemstones and beads that are for sale inside, there is a closed-off glass cabinet behind the register with the same things for sale. both seem to glow

the door on the left leads to a section that sells dolls and toys, lots of them are ones that are discontinued by their manufacturers.

i don't know what the right door leads to

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:52 am

Postby galled » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm

khadijacandy wrote:there's this store that has appeared in multiple of my dreams, it is a room with black walls, a black floor a door on the left, a door on the right and a cash register in the middle.

the cash register is on a glass table with jewelry, gemstones and beads that are for sale inside, there is a closed-off glass cabinet behind the register with the same things for sale. both seem to glow

the door on the left leads to a section that sells dolls and toys, lots of them are ones that are discontinued by their manufacturers.

i don't know what the right door leads to

That one is easy: You're faced with a decision about life--childhood, the pursuit of riches/money/wealth or something else you haven't figured out yet.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:25 am

That sounds interesting. I've had dreams with recurring locations before, and they were always fictional, like, they only existed in my dreams. Sometimes those places changed each time I dreamed about them, as though they were affected by the passage of time.

Postby silverberry » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:51 am

For several nights now, I've been dreaming about a former friend. We had a falling out YEARS ago, and nowadays I barely think of her, so this was just odd. In my dreams, she's usually just... there, as a background character, or as if we never broke of our friendship. Recently, she got more aggressive in my dreams. She started getting in between me and my friends. At one dream, my friends got fed up with her and told her off. In another dream, I was the one who told her to eff off, and sent her off with with scratches from my nails.

In my latest dream, she came back, and butted in while I was just happily browsing through a clothing store. I liked one of the items on display, and was searching for it when she started shouting at me. She accused me of things I didn't do, such as slowly making her life miserable while she was minding her own business, and how she's had enough of it. Things got violent, and I left her with a concussion as a warning. Some accessory of hers fell off, a purple beaded choker or bracelet witha skull charm. I destroyed that, too, before walking away.

I honestly prefer that few weeks where I had dreams about dead relatives one after another over this -_-

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 pm

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

Postby galled » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:55 am

silverberry wrote:For several nights now, I've been dreaming about a former friend. We had a falling out YEARS ago, and nowadays I barely think of her, so this was just odd. In my dreams, she's usually just... there, as a background character, or as if we never broke of our friendship. Recently, she got more aggressive in my dreams. She started getting in between me and my friends. At one dream, my friends got fed up with her and told her off. In another dream, I was the one who told her to eff off, and sent her off with with scratches from my nails.

In my latest dream, she came back, and butted in while I was just happily browsing through a clothing store. I liked one of the items on display, and was searching for it when she started shouting at me. She accused me of things I didn't do, such as slowly making her life miserable while she was minding her own business, and how she's had enough of it. Things got violent, and I left her with a concussion as a warning. Some accessory of hers fell off, a purple beaded choker or bracelet witha skull charm. I destroyed that, too, before walking away.

I honestly prefer that few weeks where I had dreams about dead relatives one after another over this -_-

Those are interesting dreams. The violence makes them seem more like nightmares tho! (I hope your awake life doesn't contain violence!)

The funny thing about dreams are people and things are not always what they seem--your ex friend may actually be/represent yourself (or the old you) rather than being your ex friend. Likewise with your dead relatives (could represent your old life/how things were before). Think what characteristics these people represent to you in your life and that may be a clue to what your subconscious is showing you.

Have a great day! And night!! :)

Server Administrator

Postby silverberry » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:28 am

galled wrote:Those are interesting dreams. The violence makes them seem more like nightmares tho! (I hope your awake life doesn't contain violence!)

The funny thing about dreams are people and things are not always what they seem--your ex friend may actually be/represent yourself (or the old you) rather than being your ex friend. Likewise with your dead relatives (could represent your old life/how things were before). Think what characteristics these people represent to you in your life and that may be a clue to what your subconscious is showing you.

Have a great day! And night!! :)

Thank you for the concern! I'm fine and safe at the moment!
Haha, my nightmares tend to have high-stakes terror and gratitious gore, so I count this as a regular - if weirdly repetitive - dream.

Oh! That's an interesting take on this! I interpreted it as my brain just catching up on the emotions and letting go, now that there's a lot less happening to me personally. We parted ways when I was extremely busy, so I probably just mentally boxed it away.

And the same to you!

Postby npixelz » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:45 am

Sounds like no fun

The only dream I've had that involved something from my past was about a small dragon toy

Postby silverberry » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:16 pm

npixelz wrote:Sounds like no fun

The only dream I've had that involved something from my past was about a small dragon toy

That must be a very well-loved toy, if it reappears in your dreams!

--

The tradition of unsettling quarantine dreams continues.

1. I was standing in front of a wooden coffin, encircled by torches. I dropped backwards into it, and saw the moon peeking through bare, black-barked branches.

2. I entered a forest. The paths were blocked by a vines twice as thick as a human thigh. I hacked through the vines with a machete - it cut through easily, like soft butter. The path led to a flooded cave. I peered inside and saw a moder living room. I made my way back, but everything outside the forest seemed... off.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge