The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Postby npixelz » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:31 am

Yeah. If you wanna hear it, I'll gladly tell it. It's a short dream anyway.

Those sound spooky

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby silverberry » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:28 am

npixelz wrote:Yeah. If you wanna hear it, I'll gladly tell it. It's a short dream anyway.

Those sound spooky

:O please do share! I love stories, and this sounds like it'll be a cute one.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 am

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

Postby npixelz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:50 am

I died. Or rather, I was dead. I was in the underworld, heaven or hell, I don't know. I believe my family was with me as well, but I'm not sure. There was a large group of people, going up a rather wide set of stairs. There was a large pile of things off to one side of the room, beside the stairs. People were standing on it, looking through it. It was a pile of things lost. Toys, appliances, jewelry, tools, everything one could lose. I approached the pile, and made my way up it, glancing around to see if I could find anything from my past. I wasn't looking for anything specific, I was just looking for fun. Then I noticed something up ahead; there, settled in the middle of a small dent in the stuff, with a beam of light hitting it, was a tiny golden dragon toy that I had lost long ago. I picked it up, it seemed to radiate heat, yet it was cool to the touch. I walked back down the pile, pocketing it as I did so, satisfied with my find. I walked back to my family, they were each holding something as well. I remember passing one person who was holding a sink. My family asked me what I had got, so I showed them. They were all disappointed, and offered to help me look for something else, but I told them it was fine. They didn't understand the importance of it, and maybe I didn't either, but I knew that I needed to keep it. We joined the masses and walked up the stairs, towards our new life-or rather, death-and a new world. 

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:42 pm

dreams getting new items

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm

Postby npixelz » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:30 pm

We've got some!

Postby R4ptr0jo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:49 am

Nice, a thread about dreams.
Let me recommend something, always keep a dream journal beside you, to write any single detail the moment you wake up. Because after 5-10 minutes, we forget 50-90% of the dream.
Take this hint and, if possible, lucid dream. ;3

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

The Stairway To Heaven is never pure.

Postby npixelz » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:12 am

I write them on my phone

Or I USED to

But, I often sleep after my alarm, for a little longer, so I forget it before I can write it down ;-;

Postby R4ptr0jo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:54 pm

writing them on the phone is a no no, you need an actual, physical, journal for it.
No technology for this.

Postby npixelz » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:39 pm

Why? My handwriting sucks

Postby R4ptr0jo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:24 am

It's just my recommendation, to me, writing on a journal is better than the phone.

Postby silverberry » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:38 am

Phone can be a source of distractions, but so far I haven't noticed any difference in quality of recall between writing a dream with a keyboard/phone and writing by hand. Which ever one's most accessible when you wake up should be the better choice!

Handwriting can only be improved by writing by hand more tho :cry:
Slowly, intentionally, shaping each letter with deliberation.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 am

Postby R4ptr0jo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:07 am

silverberry wrote:Phone can be a source of distractions, but so far I haven't noticed any difference in quality of recall between writing a dream with a keyboard/phone and writing by hand. Which ever one's most accessible when you wake up should be the better choice!

Handwriting can only be improved by writing by hand more tho :cry:
Slowly, intentionally, shaping each letter with deliberation.

Thanks for the info. you made things easier of us.

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:02 am

I wrote by hand most of my life, it never improved ;-;

I have a small "gross motor disfunction" which causes the bad handwriting

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:24 pm

Oh man, I also dream nearly every night. Don't always remember though. I gotta write it down quickly or it goes poof most days. In the past, I used to just immediately jot them down in a group chat with friends since I'd fall asleep chatting. Once or twice accidentally posted my dream in a public chat - whoops. Now I've got a dedicated app haha.

My most recent long dream was from much earlier this month.

"Stopped at a hotel with a few friends for a place to stay on a v rainy night. The world ended that night, pre quietly, outside. I got up halfway through the night and left the room for some ice and realized that oh, our other hotel guests seem to have disappeared or obviously left. No signs of blood and stuff yet. When we adventured the next morning tho diff story. A few friends ended up dying.

Oh and it was v important for me to grab the little salt thing I set up. It was like "take one of these with you!" Wait no I gave it to Mr. Sheep. Cuz he was leaving the hotel."

Usually I'm not myself, but sometimes I am. I've also been multiple people.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm

Postby npixelz » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:43 pm

Sounds like an adventure

I haven't remembered my dreams enough to write down in awhile, because I usually fall back asleep after turning off my alarm

And what I've recently written down isn't as fun

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge