The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dreamland ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

Postby npixelz » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:58 am

Very strange.
I've never had any of those cliche dreams myself. But I'm sure they can happen.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby ciel » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:41 pm

does anyone else realize they are dreaming inside their dreams? most of the dreams that i can recall end this way, i realize it's a dream and then i try to force myself to wakeup before it all goes to hell haha. i've heard that some people enjoy the dream while they're conscious of it, but for me, my imagination is too out of control and it becomes unpleasant. i just end up thinking of all the things that i don't want to appear/happen and then they manifest.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 6:07 pm

Postby Diana » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:52 am

I notice I am dreaming a lot, but I stay sleeping and try my best to not interfere because I want to find out what happens, haha

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 pm

Postby Bassy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 am

So I apparently had a dream.... I think? Where I turned around when I was laying down and I didn't know what my roommate was doing, and I opened my eyes and I saw her wrapped in a towel and rudely she said, "I'm trying to shower." I felt a deep guilt and I said something about hair. I never talk to her so why would I say something so stupid. then I fell asleep.. fell asleep in a dream? I still feel uneasy. Trying to depict if it was real or not. Or maybe I was sleep talking or something.. :strain: :strain: :worry:

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Bassy, she woke you up so don't feel bad. If you are worried you offended her just say, "hey, last night I thought I heard something & woke up, think I saw you and heard you say something but I can't tell if that was real or if I was dreaming".

She might say, ya, I was on my way to the shower" where you can laugh and say, Oh, I am glad, I thought I was dreaming. Or she says no and you say something like, wow then that was a weird dream.

Do you have any set rules for your place for privacy? I am sorry you guys don't at least talk a bit.

Postby Watery Star » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:51 am

How awkward but I agree with Lemon.

I've fallen asleep at the couch and dreamed I got up and went to bed. It was so believable. I woke up sometime later still at the couch. As I was heading to bed it was like I was reliving the dream, I was moving just as slow. But I ended up falling asleep in the hall outside my bedroom! When I woke up it I think it was bright out. I did finally get to bed though lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:24 pm

That could be exhausting Watery.

I had a dream about college and all I remember was looking at the trees and the wind was blowing wildly and I said to someone that it was the worst I ever saw it blowing there and the thing is I can still remember the color of the leaves, the type of trees and the wind rushing through them.

Postby Bassy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 am

I'll try to say something to my roommate but she literally doesn't say anything in reply. She just looks then goes back to what she is doing. She literally doesn't act like I'm here. Even when I am trying to sleep, she just laughs SO LOUDLY where I have to take medicine to go to sleep. I can't get her to do anything. I even told her that it is mandatory to meet with our RA about our roommate agreements we signed and she just nodded her head and didn't do anything. -_-

Postby Mousy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Wow... She sounds like a treat. *rolls eyes*
Can you switch roommates at semester or year?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:07 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Bassy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm

I want to get a room to myself. I feel like I would have more freedom. Once room changes come around, I am changing rooms.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

something definitely wrong there bassy - might be worth documenting stuff and taking it to whoever is in charge if she won't work on it. you shouldn't have to take medication to avoid her noise, that sounds like harassment. If you let them know maybe that will bump you up to getting your own room.

Postby Bassy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Or at least another roommate. I hate this floor now so hopefully there will be rooms available.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:25 pm

we will hope for you Bassy!

Postby Bassy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Omg... I had a dream last night about Donald Trump. LOL. So he was making this deal with a woman about having 1.3 million dollars and the first round of making a deal, he failed and the punishment was making this woman being put in a room of a deadly tiger. She was Native American or Indian or something. She was barefoot and crossed her legs, praying, calmly. Then the same scenerio happened again ad tradition follows that while Trump was making a deal, the person inside the house has to make a sandwich (me) and I was making a tuna sandwich. Prior to the deal, I was talking to him giving tips on how to make the deal right. Because one, I didn't want to be sent to the tigers. I don't know if he succeeded or not because I woke up.

Messed up.

Postby galled » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:49 pm

That's quite interesting!

I think I can interpret it:
The game show is your life (job/career/life)
Donald Trump runs the game (makes the rules)
The woman with the tiger (may not be anyone in particular, but someone who chooses wrong/does the wrong thing in the game of life)
You, making a sandwich (your job or past job) are doing what's required and you feel Trump will help you if you tell him how/he'll listen to you.

Overall, as strange at it may seem, it sounds like your subconscious is hopeful that Trump will help your job/career if he'll listen to you (could represent the middle class worker)!

Or maybe it's just a weird dream... :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.