The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Hooray! Who else is excited?!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hooray! Who else is excited?!

Postby Lime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey, I know this topic is for the GD, haha, but we have a new forum called "The Lounge" for random chats and conversations now that aren't a specific topic. :)

This way you can talk about anything, really. I've already moved it over, so no worries! <3 Continue posting away, my lovelies~

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:47 am

Hooray thank you Lime1 I like it. :3

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby Lime » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 am

Haha yeah! I'm gonna be working on just moving around the forums and threads and organizing it a little more, and adding a few more things so people know where to post. I'm really trying to encourage people to make more threads! But ah, well. ;) In time, in time~ Haha.

So what's up with you guys?

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 am

It's so exciting watching this place grow and become itself. :3

I'm good, good. Had a really great night last night talking to an old friend.

How are you doing, Lime?

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 pm

That's awesome! I love talking to old friends and catching up. Especially if I haven't seen them for years, it's really exciting. >w<

I hate when I find out they're a completely different person- it's happened to me before, and I was pretty sad. Especially because I really liked them. It happens a lot when people I haven't seen since high school ('bout 3 years ago?) on Facebook and I'm like "Man.. What happened to you?"

But it's equally as awesome when they're actually super cool, or their life was totally great leading up until that. It always makes me happy.

And I'm doing pretty good. Stressing over nothing for packing, haha. I'm usually really laid back and cool about these things. But my parents and sister aren't used to traveling, and none of them have really even flown before. So I'm like, trying to babysit all of them with packing and stuff, and trying to tell them what to bring and what not to bring. xD

Postby Ghost » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah this old friend is basically exactly the same but I have ran into those situations and that's always sad. :c I generally try not to get in contact with people I haven't talked to in years because I assume it will be a disappointment lol.

Ahaha aww, well it's great that you're helping them at least. xD I really hope you all have a great time! It sounds like fun.

Postby Lime » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Yeah, I try to.. But I just can't help it. When I see them, I always try to strike up a conversation because I'm just too curious, haha. But mostly they're either a dick or pregnant. Which is really stereotypical to say, but it's true. I checked my Facebook of my old friends from elementary/middle school a while back when I got bored, and jeez.. Like, ALL of them either looked like a total ass or they were pregnant. It's like, REALLY? Half of them aren't even 20 yet!

I mean, I'm 20 and I'm still not planning on having kids for at least a few years yet. But ah, well. I guess I should just leave it be and not talk to them, haha. I understand "accidents" happen, but when it's easily 8 or 9 out of 10 friends, it's like, woah. How did this happen?

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

I know the feeling! I'm 20 and do not plan on having children, at least for a whiiile. & I have SO many friends from middle school who are either wasting their lives on drugs or popping out babies. I try to steer clear of both of those groups. Awful.

Postby Lime » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeah, gosh it's so sad to see it. Especially because it's not THEIR lives they're ruining, but their children. Ugh.

It makes me sad just talking about it, haha. And somehow they never get their kids taken away, which is a wonder to me.

Postby Ghost » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Me too! I am always wondering. It makes no sense to me how some people still have their poor children. :c I am all for children having their parents but it gets to a point where they'd be better off in another home.

Postby Lime » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Yeah, I never understand it either.. :/

But at the same time, it is SO difficult for really good people to adopt children. Who they actually really WANT, but can't have. It's so backwards it's ridiculous.

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 pm

I know!!

Hey I just realized, we're really off-topic. Is that grounds to move this to your spam forum? I would assume but wasn't sure. ;3

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 am

Nah, I know. Honestly "The Lounge" is for any kind of talking that isn't a hangout (because they have hosts, or contests, regulars, etc.) and isn't a strict subject like the General Discussion.

Spam is for literally- just spam. Haha.

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Makes sense, ok. :3

Previous

Return to The Lounge