The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

I haven't been on here in too long!!

Moderator: Ryvvi

I haven't been on here in too long!!

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 am

I FEEL AWFUL! DX

I know this place isn't active but it's like my new home. I've been so so busy lately.

I promise I will make more time for you, Windlyn! I will not give you up!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:25 am

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Re: I haven't been on here in too long!!

Postby Diana » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 pm

I just had break, so I spent my time here. Didn't progress any further though *cries.*
And now that school is back in, I probably won't be able to do anything for at least two weeks (I'm doing robotics with my school really heavy this week and next week, in preparation for our competitions.)
But I hope by then I'll have more ideas on how to fix things. oTL

I'm thinking of starting up a dice roll game in the forums or something to keep people more interested.. or something. Cause there's not much else to do right now, and I feel bad that I haven't been able to fix anything for a long time now. oTL

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:25 pm

Postby Cookie » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:59 am

Ah, don't feel bad Diana. There's not much around yet, but I come by everyday even though i dont post and I know Ghost and others do too and we're around and stuff, we're going to stay around here for good <3 I hope that other people stay too, and things will get so much better soon dfjhsggj im excited

Say hello to Miss Windlyn, Bombshell, Lady Cookie.
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lime » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:58 pm

It's okay, hun!

It's hard to stay active when the entire site doesn't have a lot of attention yet, so no worries. :)

Diana and I are actually working on a Christmas event, and I've been planning stuff for it, and I have a lottery in the midst of being made for the holidays. :D Or, most of December is what I'm hoping!

It'll be up and running hopefully within the next week or so. I'm actually visiting somebody in the States right now, and I'll be going home on the 9th. So a few days after that (after I spend some time with my family) I'll be working full speed on making events for people to do. :)

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cookie » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Omg yes, I am ready for this, hit me baby! * U*

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Diana: Don't worry about it! We all understand you're busy! You can't focus ALL your time on Windlyn. xD We completely understand and will be as patient as we need to be. <33

And honestly, as long as I have places to post and save up feathers, I'm happy. xD :Feather:

Lime: I am so excited!! c: Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with!

Postby Lime » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 am

D'aww, thank you! We have Christmas lore now, which I'm excited for. :D And we have our first NPC! Oh my goodness it worked out better than I hoped. Our Christmas event is going to be a lottery this year, since we don't really have the site equipped for more at the moment. I think if people want, they should make their own Christmas events with others if they like. :3 Like contests and such. <3

So save those feathers! We're gonna have a lottery! :D

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Hmm contests, good idea. Let me get an idea of what to do going and I can host a small user-run event to go with the site's Christmas lottery! ^^

Postby Lime » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

I like that! Seriously, feel free to do your own thing too! I wish we could do more than a lottery, but it's better than nothing. :) Haha. But yeah! Maybe a contest? A mini game? Forum game? Whatever you wanna do~ :D

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:50 am

Yes yes, forum games. Thinking it'll be a new year event rather than a Christmas one since I'm gonna be busy for the next few days. @ o @

But my birthday is in January and I LOVE holding big forum parties for my birthday so LOTS of user-run stuff next month, trust me! xD

Postby Lime » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:39 pm

That sounds AMAZING!

We have our Christmas/New Year event up though! But don't hesitate to host your own if you like!

At least we have something for people to do~ 8D And the prices are a little higher to try and push people into posting more, too! <3

But that's exciting! My birthday is in October, but it's so early that like.. I can never do a Halloween party. xD So it just ends up being awkward.

Postby Diana » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:51 pm

by october you mean december. eue

Site Admin

Postby Lime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Haha yes, apparently my birthday is in December..

Also! Guys just a head's up, this topic has been moved to "The Lounge", for random chats. :)

Return to The Lounge