The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Ghost Stories • ⌄ •

Moderator: Ryvvi

Ghost Stories • ⌄ •

Postby Oby » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 am

So like
a thread about ghost stories...!!!
(lmao i'm terrible at this)

I hear a lot of ghost stories from school, home, friends and relatives, and like,
I kind of want to know what other ghost stories other people've heard before.

I have a few but uh not actually scary(I think),
but I'll write down the one I heard from my English teacher:
Also putting it in a spoiler for those who don't want to read it. ' v '
[+] SPOILER
So like there was like this night when there was a party going on at my school.
It was actually pretty normal nothing actually weird happened during the party,
but in the school elevator it was a different story.

There were two waiters about to leave the school, because the party was near over,
so they rode off the elevator, and they thought it'd be a good place to take a selfie,
since they were the only ones in the elevator, but when they took the photo there was
a woman with long black hair and half a body between them so they got scared.

On the following day they showed the picture to the school office, a few teachers saw
it along with the office staff. The both of them got told to delete it as quick as possible.

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:35 am

ObyArt Shop - ObyArt Dump
FC: 3840 - 8096 - 6028
send me your fc if you want to add n stuff :>

Re: Ghost Stories • ⌄ •

Postby Damalama » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:28 am

Lol your English teacher told you this...what were you talking about that lead to this lol

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 2:35 pm

Postby Oby » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 am

We were really advanced with our lessons, so we had nothing to do.
We just exchanged ghost stories because idk actually I think it had something
to do with scaring the class representatives for some odd reason?

Postby Damalama » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:38 am

Lol wish my classes were like that lol but I only get boring old teachers ;~;

Postby Oby » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 am

Isn't really fun to be told ghost stories in places you go to tho

Postby Damalama » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:46 am

true true XD

Postby Oby » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 am

I stopped using the elevator ever since I heard the story
Even going far as not going anywhere near it or at least running quickly if I have to

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am

My university has tons of ghost stories and I'm making it my mission to see at least one of the ghosts.....
Especially the most famous ghost on my campus, lol.

The story of the most famous ghost on campus is that there was this depressed college student who hung herself in the bell tower of one of the buildings on campus because of either a lost role in a play or boyfriend issues. She's known as the Blue Lady because when she around, haunting the campus, in that one building that's connected to the Bell Tower that has a theater, she'd be surrounded by a blue mist.

Then there's another one, where someone actually caught the ghost on camera and it's on the internet so I can find it and show it to you if you're interested, lol.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 5:35 pm

Postby Oby » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 am

Ayy even ghosts have popularity contests? ' v '

I think it'd cool to see it.

Did you ever hear stories about the experience of people who've seen it?

Postby Oby » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 am

Another story!
This one happened at home though so uhhhhh
actually it is really lame but uh ye
[+] SPOILER
My younger sister told me this.

So like one day she was playing basketball on the top floor of our house, it was
actually a normal game for her, but after missing one shot. That one shot, it hit
the laundry line and made all the wet laundry fall.

My younger sister thought she'd pick them all up once she makes one more shot, but
when she looked at the place where the wet laundry was, it was already on the line.

After that she ran down the stairs, and never went back up for a month.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 pm

As caught on camera:
[+] SPOILER

The person who caught it on camera lived in the room across the hall of the room that belonged to the ghost, and that people said that things would move, closets were open, and that the room across the hall was so creepy, no one would want to sleep in there for a night.

As I realized, I forgot to tell the story of this ghost:
[+] SPOILER
The lady ghost of this picture was of a nurse from back when the building was a hospital for injured soldiers in the Civil War. For some unknown reason, she committed suicide.

Strangely, all the ghosts are females and a dog, except there's one nobody had seen and it's gender is unknown.

Yes, we are haunted by a dog.

Oh, we do have one male ghost. So, yeah. This ghost is probably the newest, and I say that because it was during the 90's or 00's. I don't really know. Or it was also a female, or there could be two in that building.

Postby Mousy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Our freshman college dorm was haunted!!
My once stationary binders would "slide" off of my desk, I had a bucket of candy that decided to upend itself while I was in the room. It was widely known that we were in a haunted dorm and one time we were telling stories about her in a friends room and this light that we had been trying to turn on, decided it was burned out, and left alone, just blazed on as we were telling one of the stories! We left the room after that. :lol:

I have other stories about other places, but I'll just leave that one for now. ^_^

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:35 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Thankfully I don't live in a haunted dorm.

The rest of the campus ghost stories.

[+] SPOILER
The science building is haunted by the ghost of a young woman who appears to anyone lucky enough to see her stark naked. Descriptions of her build and appearance varies but is always said to be naked each time.

[+] SPOILER
The Third and Fourth floor men’s restrooms of the Education, History, and Communications building is said to be haunted. Men in the restroom on one of those two floor, alone, has said that they felt like they were being watched and also felt like someone was right behind him, close behind him.

[+] SPOILER
It is said that a guy in his late teens – early twenties had either jumped or fell out of the window of the 16th floor of a dorm after he was arguing with his girlfriend. Now, students claim to see doors open and close on their own, hear unexplained noises, and other unexplained phenomenon.

[+] SPOILER
Mozart, a dog well-known to the students at the time of the dog’s life, was the unofficial mascot of EKU, my university, in the 1960’s. When the dog died, he was buried behind the Ravine, which is an amphitheater on the bottom of a ravine or hill, lol. It is said that students still see the dog sniffing around the Ravine and the Music Building.

Freaky things. I don't know why I'm so locked onto seeing a ghost, lol.

Postby Oby » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 am

That's some p interesting stuff tho being haunted by a ghost is new O:

Like at most at school uh
well considering that the school used to be a wet market, then a graveyard or a hospital idk which went first

a lot of stories loom around here
Like a lot and usually teachers are the ones experiencing those anomalies.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 am

The thing is, there's also a cemetery somewhere beyond or at the edge of the campus. I think it just plays in the creepiness of the ghost stories, but teachers at my college I don't think ever experience them since the teachers don't live on campus like the students do, and there would be students roaming about at night, some being in the haunted dorms and some doing their homework in other buildings like the theater building where the most well-known ghost is said to haunt.

Btw: The Blue Lady ghost I talked about earlier, not only did she appear with blue mist around her or as the blue mist, people had actually heard her sing a tune from the 30's-40's..... It's just weird.

Next

Return to The Lounge