The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Moderator: Ryvvi

The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:43 pm

What's the most exciting part of your day? Like, the biggest thing to have happened to you. It doesn't generally have to be "exciting", just something that doesn't happen on a normal, regular basis.

The most exciting part of my day was the fire alarm going off in my dorm, so I stood outside with flip flops, at 9 o'clock at night, when it was pretty cool. Not that I hated the coolness of the air outside, I actually enjoyed it. I had to climb up six flights of stairs to get back to my room, which isn't all that fun, because the elevators weren't yet working. At least the building was 15 stories high with me living on the 15th floor. I live in a 8 story building living on the 6th floor. Got my blood pumping and took a bit of the boredom outta me, probably of adrenaline or something, but whatever.

What about you? What was that one defining moment of your day?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:47 am

Re: The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Postby Mousy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

This is going to sound ridiculous, but the most exciting part of my day was finding my dang receipt book! It has literally been keeping me up at night worrying about the fact that I couldn't find it. At the beginning of the school year, we were told to guard it with our lives and so when I had a sub, I hid it. And forgot about it. I needed to write receipts for my students last friday and couldn't find it. FOUND IT! XD

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Naw, that doesn't sound stupid. I would be excited about finding something important, and would make my whole day, becoming my most exciting part of the day.

Besides, mine was just a fire alarm.

Postby Mousy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:13 pm

I hated fire drills in college though. They did ours at midnight because most of us would be back in the dorm and be able to be accounted for by that time. The best part was seeing the girls with soapy hair and towels. Never shower at midnight! The fire drill will happen and you will look silly! I can't imagine living so high up. :o

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:56 pm

was the burnt popcorn the cause for the fire drill....?

My Grandma had a smoke alarm in her kitchen and anytime something got burnt, toast etc, the smoke alarm would go off and we'd have to try and air the place out and put a towel over the alarm until it stopped.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 am

probably, but I can't be sure. They didn't tell us why the fire alarm went off.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:10 am

the burnt popcorn setting off the alarm was meant as a joke... it could have been someone pulling the alarm or just a drill....

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:24 am

It wasn't a drill. And believe me, it has gone off due to burnt popcorn before, lol.

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Well, I just woke up, so that's probably the most e xciting art of my day so far. owo

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:47 pm

Postby Maro » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I live a boring life so I have no idea vvhat I'd say is the most exciting part of my day

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Haha, I hear you on that Maro.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:47 pm

Postby Maro » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Hmmm... oh I knovv! VVhen I get to have that first cup of coffee for the day out of a fresh pot

..... dammnnnn it is boring..

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 pm

The most exciting part of my day today.... hmmmm.....

Eating a pizza that actually didn't taste like crap.

Postby Maro » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:33 pm

I took my little girl to a birthday party for my upstairs neighbour's kid vvho turned 1 on thursday so that vvas kind of exciting

Postby Mika » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 pm

The most exciting part of my day was when I thought we finally got my check engine light to go away on my car.... It was a very short lived three seconds of excitement...

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Next

Return to The Lounge