The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Postby Sheep » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 pm

I just confirmed my dorm room for the college I'm going to next year (in 5 months???) so I guess that's kinda exciting?
I'm probably excited because the dorm is super nice. Mostly because PRIVATE BATHROOMS!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:35 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

wow! You get private bathrooms!?!? I hate those one bathroom per floor thing. Congratulations!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:35 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Sheep
:o Lucky you. I wanted a room with a sink, but my college is terrible at not being straight forward so I'm stuck with one without a measly sink. Majority of dorms on my campus are terrible. D:

Postby Ka Lai » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Aw, when I lived in China we had private bathrooms. But they weren't great. Flooded like something intense.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 3:35 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Well, for today I'm happy to go to my friends this weekend.

Postby Ka Lai » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:51 pm

That sounds nice!

Today I'm excited for my phone to arrive, but then I've been excited about that for the last 3-4 days.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 3:35 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Peed into a cup

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 pm

That was exciting? Oh... I get it, cause you didn't miss! Or was it because you passed the test?

Postby Sheep » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:04 pm

MonkeyGirl18
Oh my gosh, that sounds awful! I think I got super lucky, because it's a single room, too.
I mean, the worst dorms on campus don't have A/C and smell funny, according to my cousin but at least we have options! I'd be so mad if I requested a sink and didn't get one!

Lemon Cheesecake
Thanks! The one bathroom-per-floor was exactly what I wanted to avoid...it just does not sound pleasant!

Ka Lai
Oh jeez, that sounds like such a hassle!

Anywhoooo, I got paid today, so I guess that's exciting! It was a lot more than I expected, so that was nice.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Because if I don't fail I have orientation Monday and I'll be working soon
Yay ou o

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Sheep
The dorms on my campus are in terrible condition but all my college is worried about is a reading porch... Way to set your priorities, college!

I'm just glad that a minor in psychology is actually only 18 credit hours and I have over 30 free electives, so I can essentially work in a minor without interfering with my major. If it were possible, I could probably take them all in my spring of 2016 semester. I might go ahead and minor in it.

Postby Sheep » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 pm

MonkeyGirl18
That's such a typical school, lol! Funneling all its money into silly stuff...
But your minor sound cool! I have very little idea of how college works, I just hope that I'll be able to minor in what I want to and also complete my major in time.

Hmm...today wasn't very exciting, but I now have 30 more school days until graduation, so yay!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Sheep
I'm just going to take the Intro to Psych and see if I would like it before adding the minor.
Different minors work differently. Some are longer than others and mine just so happened to be a rather short one, although I may not be able to complete it in one year due to pre-requisites which are a pain. But it's something that needs to be done. Even after the minor, if I do it, I would still take psych classes because there are just so many.

And cool you're graduating. My sister's graduating too, but in June because snow is a pain in the butt.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Monkey, is your sister going to the same college as you next year? Will you be roommates?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Yes and No

She already found herself a roommate.

Honestly, we both agree that we don't want to be roommates, and if we end up being roommates, then I or her would change rooms. Growing up sharing a room together, we want someone else to be roommates, lol.

Honestly, I stay up really late and she doesn't, things wouldn't work, lol.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge