The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:47 pm

I get you both need your space and this way you can visit each other which sometimes is more fun.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:19 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Lol, yeah.

I decided not to be so bothered about getting into the dorm with no sinks in the rooms. It's right across from the building with my major classes. It all works out in the end. Lol.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 4:19 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:54 pm

yes it does

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Middle of campus is the best thing you can wish for. The food is there and most of the classroom buildings. It wouldn't take me 15 minutes to get anywhere except to the catholic campus ministry that is next to the dorm I'm in now, lol.

And I will have a vehicle and a potential job already. So, looking forward to that.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 pm

nice, looks like things are going in a positive direction for you

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Except the deal with my computer, lol. I almost thought my computer finally died. It froze, then over heated and running slowly. Thank GOD I backed my shizz up.

edit:

Thank you, 32 gb flashdrive. Only used 9gb and I put 300+ songs, 1k+ pictures, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Games, Stories, MSWord and other things onto it. Almost my whole computer is on that flash drive, lol, That was worth the $35+ I spent on it.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

The most exciting part of my day today is waiting to register for classes in the fall. It's nerve wracking because 2 classes I want has 10 or less seats available. ^^; Man, I want to get this done with.

Postby Mousy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:17 pm

I had 2 most exciting!~

1. was when we found 3 snakes that we had unintentionally killed while working in the yard today. We live in a pretty suburban area, so that was weird.

2. was when my mom called unsure of whether or not my parents house was still standing. She's in the middle of a storm that's tornadic and the road to the house was blocked off. Good news, the house is still standing! Bad news, my favorite donut shop from that area is not. T_T

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 3:19 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:26 am

That's some pretty good and bad news there Mousy. Hopefully your dounut shop had insurance on their building, though it would take a while to rebuild.

But let's see...I haven't been up long... So I'm hoping that my most exciting part of the day is grabbing some awesome pizza later for dinner.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 am

For yesterday, not necessarily happy, but the biggest thing to happen was to get my fingers hurt by a basketball and now I cant bend the ring finger on my left hand, and although i'm not left handed, it makes things so much more difficult.

Postby Mousy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 pm

I hate it when you hurt something that you didn't realize affected everything else. or at least made everything else difficult.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Yeah, it's pretty much swollen now and a little bit sore. But I still can't bend it all the way down, so my left hand can't get into a fist, lol.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:01 pm

I got a "laptop" and the reason it's in quotes is because I just learned that it was a netbook and not an actual laptop. But it gets the job done, I just don't think I can get microsoft word on here. Stupid chromebook. I chose too fast.

Secretly, I'm going to save up money for an actual laptop.

Postby Vivi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Finally watching Non-Stop.

Sure I am. What's your point?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 pm

I got to be so lazy today, watched a lot of programs, took naps in between, sunshine was like summer so I sat outside and enjoyed it for a bit...(until my arms started turning a red shade).. tomorrow starts a new busy week so it was nice.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge