The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Most Exciting Part Of Your Day

Postby Silverfire » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Fight in the nursing home. Oooh boy.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm

Postby Liora » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:48 pm

okay now I'm interested...
go on....

Outreach Manager

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:20 pm

Postby Silverfire » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:16 am

Liora wrote:okay now I'm interested...
go on....

Two CNA"s and a residents sister got into it. They had accused the younger CNA of stealing something and when she said it was her first day in the room, belittling her and calling her names. So she told them she had enough, have a nice evening, and walked out. The other two tried to chase her down and were screaming at her that they were gonna teach her a lesson and she was screaming at them too.

That's all I got out of it since it happened down the other hall and I just heard bits of it. I'm sure there will be gossip about it today though xD

Postby Mika » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I totally got my hands on the latest volumes of Skip Beat and Kamisama Kiss.... Best part of my day~

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Candi Formaldehyde » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 am

The most exciting part of today was watching a performance of my friend's children and other relatives. They're such a wonderful and talented family. Once in a while the kids put on short shows and afterwards everyone eats and plays music.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:49 am

That's sounds like such fun, Candi. When I was in elementary school friends of our family that did that and they would let us join in. I was so sad when they moved away.

I slept in today, it is sun shiny out but not hot and we're hanging out and eating pizza, good relaxing day.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Postby Candi Formaldehyde » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 pm

If I have children, I would definitely organize events like this. It's great that they encourage that creativity. I was very withdrawn as a child and as a result I didn't have many friends or impressive skills until I was years older.

It's a relaxing day for me too. I start a summer class tomorrow, so Im trying to enjoy my time off.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:38 pm

My boyfriend burnt his hand while catching a grill before it fell on his feet. Yep, that's the most exciting thing today for me.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:51 pm

oh no Hocus!!! Did you rush him to the emergency? I hope the burns are not severe! Burns take so long to heal, I feel so sad for him. I guess we should really BBQ with oven mitts like when we are baking. Never really thought about why we don't treat grilling the same as cooking in the respect of safety.

Candi: Hope you enjoy your summer class

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Lemon:
I feel like we have so many conversations going on in different threads. I keep forgetting which threads I replied to. He didn't need to go to the hospital fortunately. I think he just burned the surface? I told him to put mustard on it and it's not hurting as bad as it was. For some reason mustard takes the sting out of burns.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm

regular mustard or does it matter? I never heard of that before but now that I am thinking of it, didn't they use mustard packs the turn of the century? Will have to check it out cause I have a tendency to burn myself when cooking and using the wrong mitts or if the mitts get wet.

Postby Cotton Cloudy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm

I ordered Thai food today

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:49 pm

Am so excited, my favorite rainier/Queen Anne cherries are on sale for $2.99/lb! They usually sell for $6-7 a pound. Highlight of my summer is when they come on sale.

Postby Mousy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 am

Dressing up as a strawberry fairy was my highlight!
XD

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:20 pm

and such a cute strawberry fairy too!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge