The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Pet Peeves

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pet Peeves

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:49 pm

another pet peeve: drivers who don't move over, or slow down, to let you on the freeway

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:50 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:another pet peeve: drivers who don't move over, or slow down, to let you on the freeway

I had one person slow down, but they were almost in my blind spot, and would be too close behind me.

Another pet peeve of mine: People who talk like they text.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm

oh, that is so sad

Postby Maro » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:31 am

I have so many these days... Most drivers out here in general lately.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am

Art by - ciel

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Another pet peeve: Little kids on a college campus.... Especially in the cafeteria...

Little kids aren't thinking about college, so what's the use? Bring high school students, particularly juniors and seniors.

Postby Hero » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:39 am

Another pet peeve: Little kids. I just can't stand them. I know they're kids but they're obnoxious as hell. Nothing is more annoying to see little kids running in restaurants and the parents do nothing to control them, I used to see this alot in the US were you'd be in a restaurant and they let their kids run around, get under tables, knock over things and they didn't do anything. I don't like when kids act too friendly, its weird I know its just so aggravating. The only kid I'll ever like is mine when I have one :v

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 am

:grin_wink: Hi, the name is Hero!

Postby galled » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 am

Hero wrote:Another pet peeve: Little kids. I just can't stand them. I know they're kids but they're obnoxious as hell. Nothing is more annoying to see little kids running in restaurants and the parents do nothing to control them, I used to see this alot in the US were you'd be in a restaurant and they let their kids run around, get under tables, knock over things and they didn't do anything. I don't like when kids act too friendly, its weird I know its just so aggravating. The only kid I'll ever like is mine when I have one :v

I get what you're saying, but my peeve would be with bad parents more than kids.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby galled » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:11 am

OK, here are a couple:

Bullies on the internet.
Those that think that trying to get people mad at them online is fun/serves some purpose.

Server Administrator

Postby Spyridon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 am

When people with no musical experience bang on piano keys or pluck guitar strings. If you can't play an instrument or aren't trying to learn, step away. When I was in high school and playing on the piano in the cafeteria, someone would always shove me off and start slamming on random keys.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 am

Postby Maro » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 am

Pet peeve. People who constantly complain about every little thing

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 am

I don't like burps. I think they're disgusting. When I hear someone burp it makes me want to throw up. Especially when my boyfriend burps around me, and I can smell it. I don't really burp anymore because of it, because my own burps gross me out too.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 pm

hiccoughs that keep going until your chest starts to hurt

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 pm

People making a constant sound over and over again.

Postby Mousy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 am

right now my pet peeve is noisy people in the library. This is a LIBRARY.
There are people on their phones, listening to music, carrying on conversations, not paying attention to their children, children yelling while playing minecraft, and the generally angry people that get angry over everything ever.

Unrelated to my current surroundings pet peeve-
When ladies keep their money in their bra. Especially in the summer. That was the worst thing ever when I was a cashier. I do not want your sweaty money.

Related to current life pet peeve-
When people lie and don't have any care for the consequences that fall on others for those lies.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:30 pm

People who can't look out for people and cars and back out at the same time. One idiot almost hit me because they weren't paying any attention. (I was driving, mind you).

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge