The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Am back once more

Moderator: Ryvvi

Am back once more

Postby RAR » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:36 am

How has everyone been?
Me? Lots of stuff happened in such a short amount of time.
I feel so lonely and depressed.

Anyways how has summer been so far? Ive done nothing but have seething rage build up inside of me
playing games and having group rps on skype with friends.

Also i'm sorry i keep disappearing :< anxiety issues is real. I also found out that because i'm schizophrenic, its been causing my anxiety and stress levels to go out of wack. WELP.

I need to stop being so shy and make new friends here *kicks self in da butt*

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:43 am

Don't cut off my arm! That's where my hand lives!

Re: Am back once more

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:18 am

Welcome back! Check out the gut microbiome program that aired on NHK world channel on June 6 - because they were saying that a lack of good bacteria in your gut affects our brain in a negative way, causing fear, anxiety etc. Good bacteria releases enzymes that effect our brain in a positive way. Don't laugh, but you may need certain probiotics, so I strongly suggest getting your stool checked. What is your food diet like? Do you eat natural probiotics, like kim chee, kefir, sauerkraut,ginger, miso, soft cheeses ...to name a few.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:43 am

Postby RAR » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome back! Check out the gut microbiome program that aired on NHK world channel on June 6 - because they were saying that a lack of good bacteria in your gut affects our brain in a negative way, causing fear, anxiety etc. Good bacteria releases enzymes that effect our brain in a positive way. Don't laugh, but you may need certain probiotics, so I strongly suggest getting your stool checked. What is your food diet like? Do you eat natural probiotics, like kim chee, kefir, sauerkraut,ginger, miso, soft cheeses ...to name a few.

hmmm...well considering my family is poor and we don't have money for much i suppose it's unhealthy.
I do need to gain some weight...

I do know ive been a mess recently due to things //not good things to be exact// happening at once, then suddenly feeling super lonely then i got into depression //sort of//

Postby galled » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome back, RAR! Windlyn is a safe place to meet people. I hope you feel comfortable here.

I saw that program. The foods Lemon is talking about don't cost a lot, and many would be a replacement/different choice for food you normally eat (one cheese vs another cheese for example). It all sounds very promising, but the best part is it's fairly easy to try, it'll either help or it won't, but no harm can really be done and it won't cost much (if anything at all). Well, it's worth looking into at the very least. The science behind it seems to be there.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Zombie Bunny » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey! Welcome back RAR! I get the anxiety problems too, I have trouble talking to people. The worst is when I'm trying to tell someone something's bothering me, but my anxiety makes me laugh and smile to try and play it off, so they don't take me seriously.

But my summer's going awesome! I got a job and the likes. I hope you find a safe place on Windlyn :>

Image Image Image

Postby Maro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 am

hey again rar long time no see! ^^

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:13 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby RAR » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 am

Yep yep!

^^

also sorry for not replying to everyone here :'U
i just
get so scared to reply sometimes

//sobs//

Postby Maro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:15 am

it's okay mdear!~ /offers a snuggle/

Postby RAR » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Maro wrote:it's okay mdear!~ /offers a snuggle/

//hugs//

qwq
fak anxiety issues //jumps off a cliff

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:06 pm

RAR: There are quite a few of us who deal with anxiety issues IRL on a daily bases so you are not alone, maybe we should all share what we find works for us....and,if you are going to jump, just jump into a thread and say hello.No one bites that i know of....

Postby Maro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:08 am

/snuggles rar/ don't worry like lemon said you aren't alone m'dear i know how you feel

Postby RAR » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:38 am

I know, Anxiety disorder sucks. Little things make me panic and I have anxiety attacks over literally nothing.
Hate it so much, it's even starting to affect my life. I can't even do simple things because of it.
I remember a few days ago a friend said something in a skype chat and i almost had a anxiety attack over their comment (it was nothing bad??? )

//sobs in the corner

I try :'v it's very much difficult for me, anxiety+shyness+overly paranoid/nervous person does not mix well.

Postby Exclusive » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 pm

hey welcome back! uwu
i know how you feel with anxiety issues, my mental health has been declining very fast, and not just because of anxiety :P bleh. anyways i hope everything works out with you uwu

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 12:43 pm

Return to The Lounge