For all public RP threads. Stand up and tell your tale!

Public Roleplay! Anyone can post!

Moderator: Sanchicho

Public Roleplay! Anyone can post!

Postby Maro » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:00 pm

As you slowly approach the walkway you see the house beyond, no lights appear to be on inside. The gate creeks and causes you to jump , once you have settled again you start heading up the path. Cracking branches can be heard and a brunette female comes tumbling from a nearby maple tree. Groaning as she sits up adjusting her witch's hat once she finishes dusting it off. You clutch the invitation you had received to a party of sorts tightly in your hand.

She stands up revealing her doll-like jointed appendages, stretching a hand out toward you. A smile forming across her face, " Hello, glad you could make it here, I am Maro... your hostess for the evening..." Her voice trails off after she grasps your free hand giving it a shake. Disappearing in a gust of wind and leaves, now it's just you on the path once again. Do you dare go to this party or leave this instant?...

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Art by - ciel

Re: Public Roleplay! Anyone can post!

Postby Maro » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 am

[Just bumping this up so that people can post in it, don't be afraid to post everyone!~]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Grasping your invitation even tighter in your hand, you look at dismay at the hand that had been shaken and wonder if it had been an illusion of your fear. You wish you hadn't agreed to meet your friend here or at the least had come together. Not knowing what to do you look tepidly toward the dark house and try to decide whether to go inside to look for your friend or go back to the street light to wait for her. You come to your senses and remember you have your phone and check for messages but she has not texted you back. You take a photo of the haunting house to send to her and text her that you don't want to stay but realize there is no phone service where you are standing. You use your phone as a flashlight and make your way back to the gate, cautiously looking up at the tree as you go down the path, trying to be ready for any sudden surprises this time. Should you go through the creaking gate or wait there? Was your friend already inside? Do you owe it to her to check?

<Maro,: not sure if this is how you want to proceed? Haven't tried one of these types of threads before. Are we just adding a piece each time or actually becoming a character? I can erase it if it isn't>

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:37 am

[it's up to yourself but it might be easier to become a character as you said, so you can keep what you wrote or change it if you want ^^ ]

Postby Diana » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 pm

[Ahem. Anyone can post? I got this]
I boldly stride towards the large gates, which in the current lighting look more like tall, shadowy figures. Not very inviting, are they? I stop, just before reaching them, and shudder; wondering if it is too late to turn back. I look around quickly, to see if anyone is nearby. If noone saw me, I could easily run away and pretend I couldn't make it at all. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a faint little light flashing around near the house. At one point I think I can almost make out the shadow of a person. From the gate, I can't quite figure out who or what it is, but it feels familiar to me, and looks as if it is also unfamiliar with the environment. I reach my hand into my pocket and tightly grasp the party invitation, as if it were some kind of lucky charm.
As I walk up the seldom worn pathway through what seems like a small forest, and get closer to the figure, I recognize the shape of Lemon Cheesecake! At last! A comrade!
I reach out to put my hand on her arm, hoping that I don't scare her...

Site Admin

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Taking advantage of the light of the full moon that has broken through the bonds of the dark clouds I decide to venture towards the house with my trusty phone flashlight to see if I can peek through any windows. Other then a faint murmur coming from an unknown direction, the rattling of a broken blind banging on an upper floor window and the whistling of the wind through the trees, it is unsettlingly quiet. The outside of the house seems to have moss growing on it and it is difficult to peer through the hazy window of the bottom floor window. I consider whether to actually muster the courage to knock on the door or not. I rack my brain to try to remember if I left my where abouts with anyone. What if I became trapped, would anyone be able to find me? The hairs on the back of my neck raise and the cool wind sends a shiver down my spine. Was that the creaking of the gate? I look in the direction of the gate and think I see some movement - could it be that host who had suddenly dropped in on me from the tree? Where did she disappear to any way?
The ground I am walking on feels soggy and I am unable to tell with the flashlight if it is just soggy leaves or if I have stepped into boggy soil. Why do I keep feeling like I am being watched? The moon has moved behind the clouds again and as I draw my jacket closer around my shivering body something reaches out and grabs my arm... I look at the hand and let out a blood curdling scream, too afraid to turn and look, my feet glued to the soil, my heart pounding, I feel as if I could faint...I push my brain to stay alert... I can not faint,I slowly turn to find Diana standing next to me with a big smile on her face! Relief floods over me and my legs buckle but words stumble out of my mouth incoherently...as if I've been cursed....

Return to Story Time