For all public RP threads. Stand up and tell your tale!

what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Moderator: Sanchicho

what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 pm

We have a draw your Avatar so why not a describe your Avatar?

I have been SO inspired by how you all design your Avatar's! And, since I'm always making up stories for them anyway, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can post our avatar design and come up with a story. As in art appreciation I believe people can see something differently in the same picture so it will be fun to read what everyone comes up with.

Not everyone is confident with drawing but I know everyone has a creative streak so give it a try!

Post as many stories as you want! Design one, tell us about it and then do another or make it a continuing saga! Don't forget to copy the image of your avatar into the post so we can see the image of what you are writing about.
How to copy an image:
Right click on the avatar image. Click Save as. Give your image a title. Go to imgur.com and click on new post on the top left of the page. Either click on browse and find your image or drag your image into the imgur box. Scroll over the top right hand side of your loaded image on imgur and go to Get share links.Under BBCode forums click on copy and it will copy your address for your image. Then when you post on here click the post and press paste and it will paste your image.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm

Re: Describe your Avatar (Tell a Tale of your Avi)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 pm

saving

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm

saving to use Ryvvi's as an example

I want to make a story up about you being a young dutch girl on her way to make a home in the far away colony that is now Australia.

[+] SPOILER
All you were able to take with you were your clothes and trunk. Packed inside were a few luxuries, a carved bone comb, a porcelain tea cup and saucer, a pouch of tea, some flower seeds for when you settled down to be able to have a piece of home with you and a few pieces of jewelry that had been handed down to you and some coins sewn into the lining. Your voyage was paid by the mayor of the settlement to be governess to his two small children and nursemaid to their Mother who's health was ailing since her miscarriage from the fever.

You are a niece of the children's original governess who died from illness that ravaged the settlement the year before. On her sick bed she requested that you come care for her wards in her place and the Lord and Lady had immediately sent for you as a helper for her until she was well but alas she never recovered and passed when you were on the long voyage over so you don't find out about her death until you arrive.

Being a girl with a heart of adventure you were intrigued and having been trained in nursing and teaching and speaking 2 languages, you were a perfect choice. Now, stepping off the boat onto a foreign land you feel a little trepidation.

Postby Bassy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:34 pm

ooooo I like this. I need to change because I can't think of one for my current avi lol.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Bassy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:54 pm

I may make some up for different avi styles.

[+] SPOILER
In a land of community and cherishment, Bassy is the towns little red riding hood, without the wolves and the woods. The girl is well known in her town and the locals say hi as she walks down the street to he local market. Bassy is the oldest child of five younger siblings. Her parents are working constantly on a poor wage. She is expected to take care of them while the parents are working.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Wah, I messed up - I deleted the one with the photo! Ok. I will try to fix.

This is for Maro's avi - the winged fairy on skates and her pet bunny

[+] SPOILER
Maro: You look like a young fairy just learning to use her wings. You like to be active and were so excited when your dear Uncle made you skates like you saw humans wearing. It didn't take you long to learn to skate and with the help of your developing wings you can whizz around on the ponds and lakes and anywhere there is ice. You are learning to even skate up the trunks of trees!

You love to bring cheer in the dreary winter months by sprinkling a little color where ever you go. You are developing your magic still but you are able to use the color changer you carry with you to bring some flowers to life. You have even made a cactus bloom in winter!

You adopted a little bunny you found trapped in a fallen tree when a hawk had dropped it after being carried many miles from its home. Although you are helping the bunny search for familiar territory the bunny can recognize, so that you can reunite it with its family, you are growing awfully fond of the little thing... the more time you spend together the more like family you seem. Cuddling together to stay warm when the temperature drops, using the bunny as a wonderful pillow to snuggle into, laughing and playing together, you are afraid that you may not be able to say good bye if the time comes.

Postby Bassy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 pm

I forgot it changes everytime I change my avi

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Bassy: I added a little flavor of my own to your story of the golden avi you posted above...( the reason the picture needs to be copied for the story line) :wink:

You can do as many as you like!

[+] SPOILER
as her way to make a little extra pocket money Bassy has become quite proficient in flower arranging and stores the flowers and tools she needs in the yellow chest her Grandmother had bequeathed her, because she was the oldest child in her family.

In hopes that she may be able to do the flowers for the upcoming festival, Bassy has adorned her staff with a beautiful arrangement, determined that if people saw the flowered staff they would want them and commission her.

Clothed in her brightest yellows she hopes to perpetuate cheer and , frankly, be noticed, Bassy has walked the entire length and circumference of the town and back, humming a festivity song, being sure to greet anyone she saw. Now she is ready to set up a little stand but she is afraid the local flower shop will protest and unfortunately she does not have the money to pay the permit or tax fees .

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:15 am

omg lemon i love you that little story is so cute ;3; i love it~~

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby npixelz » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:15 pm

i don't have the right tech to post my picture, otherwise, i'd be telling a story right now! hooray for great ideas, though!

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby npixelz » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 pm

hey, i was wondering, if the next person who posts could copy and paste my avie onto their post? otherwise the following story will be moot.
a heart full of love and a rose in my lapel, i am dressed as a maid 'cause i am still in the servant stage of my weirn apprenticeship. due to an accident of magical nature at the moment i was born (an evil sorcerer tried to curse my whole family, but my birth undid it, it rebounded upon them, but i was still affected) my hair is forever in a frozen state, however, due to the nature of my birth (a spell was cast to cause me to be born, to break the curse) i can wield more magic than most. (hence how i have a purple flame even in servant stage). i wear a cape, the sign of one practiced in, or learning, the art of Majyk. i tend to a little tree at my feet, and my ears are pointed, (again, due to the nature of my birth) as i am part astral, (a weirn's familiar) and part weirn, which explains why my magic is so strong, because astral magic is always strong, but they have a certain gene, which causes them to serve weirns. my skates aren't just for ice, they also allow me to skate on air, and my penguin buddy is my astral, taking on a penguin forme. i am currently learning under the tutelage of the great Wilfric Brian himself. and he says i may move on to student stage soon! ^^

Postby npixelz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Code: Select all
[img]http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/images/avatars/dynamo/297.png?1466465448
[/img]

hello, I am a white cat with a beige and cream coloured belly. I like to play around in my housefolk's garden of white sunflowers and hide in them. this often makes my housefolk very angry. but they are of an understanding and forgiving nature, so they don't punish me that often; they usually only give me a light scolding, before forgiving me and giving my chin a little rub. they don't touch my ears though, as my ears are very sensitive and I don't like it. thyis is probably due to the powers I possess; my ears are very highly attuned to the world around me, and my eyes have a bewitching and hypnotic quality, (which probably helps in getting my housefolk to forgive me most of the time). I am loved by my housefolk and have many friends, but my heart yearns for something more. who knows, maybe I am destined for greater things, or maybe my fate is here, but one thing's for sure; whatever I'm destined for, whatever adventures may or may not await me, I will always love my family. (family being my housefolk and friends)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Another Christmas eve tree decoration repair emergency has taken you to the top of the Arctic circle where the reduced sunlight throughout the year shortens the life of the trees that grow there. One brave tree seed however has braved the cold temperatures and severe conditions throughout the year and made an appearance for Christmas day.

Unfortunately the decorations the elves have placed on the tree have proved to be too heavy for the poor dear soul and, although it has struggled to hold its head high the weight of the ornaments have proved too heavy for it to bear. The poor tree has lost some needles in its struggle to attempt to keep its head held high and shine for Christmas .

With your medic repair kit you strengthen its base and wrap your warm, wooly scarf around the tree speaking soothing, comforting words of encouragement to the tree. You take off some of the ornaments that are weighing it down and put them on your sweet pengwing helper ( who is thrilled at the chance to be festive too). Because the tree only has one ornament now you place a special sparkle light from the Sparkle Kingdom in the Christmas ball. The sparkle light absorbs the energy from the aurora borealis and shines bright into the dark Arctic night like a Christmas beacon. Your work here is done and you move on with your trusty Pengwing and medic kit in search of the next Christmas emergency.

Re: what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Postby sheaheart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 pm

I love this!
I'm doing this with the other site I'm in.
I'll definitely join!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 am

Letter Number Game

Collection Quest: here

Re: what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm glad you found this little thread! Let's breathe a little life into it again! :cheer:

Next

Return to Story Time