For all public RP threads. Stand up and tell your tale!

what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: what's your avatar's story - tell their tale

Postby sheaheart » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:44 am

[+] SPOILER
It was the morning of February 14 and the sun was shining brightly on the small village of Cosa. It was a regular day for everyone, but not for a little girl named Misu since it was her mother's birthday. She excitedly got up from bed and headed straight to her closet. It was always a difficult decision for her to choose what to wear, but this time it was easy. She got her best red dress with bunnies on it, her favourite tights, and her red boots that matched perfectly with her dress. I hope mommy likes this outfit as much as I do! She thought to herself while smiling in front of the mirror. Hurriedly, she went to the kitchen to prepare for their picnic at lunch. She made some pb&j sandwiches for herself and tuna sandwiches for her mother. It was already past 10 when she finished preparing their meal. She checked everything she needed for the trip as felt like she's missing something. She went back to her room and saw the letter she wrote for her mom. Why did I even forget this?! Ever since she knew how to write, she never missed out a year without writing a birthday letter for her mom. She grabbed the letter and a red hat beside it as she dashed through her door back to the kitchen. All set and ready to go! Carefully, she placed everything in her bike's basket and went off. She rode past the village and greeted everyone she saw. She smiled as she arrived to the place. "Hey mom. Happy Birthday! I brought you our favourite sandwiches, and I have a letter for you too. You know I wouldn't forget. I'll read it to you now
."

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:07 am

Letter Number Game

Collection Quest: here

Postby Mouse » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:55 am

ImageI am the Princess of Witches. My mother and father are evil beings and I am against their beliefs! I want to live in a peaceful world, not a world full of Dark Magics and demonic teachings! So, I wander and I fight until I can find my place in this world.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 pm

And it looks like you have a powerful potion you are holding on to...what does it contain I wonder?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 pm

Postby meowzipan » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 pm

A Paranormal Investigator from the forties, with the ability to see ghosts. They're haunted by spirits with unfinished business, who either wish to communicate or simply scare them for the fun of it, and they frequently seek out haunted locations in order to purify them-- either by exorcising or assisting the ghosts therein. They are often targeted by spirits because of this, and the ones who haunt them rarely have good intentions. The stress of their position has, as a result, slowly turned their hair white.
They don't seem to mind much, though. In fact, they kind of like how their hair looks! Although, they do wish the spirits would leave them alone and just pass on, sometimes... or... maybe all the time....

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

:L_Wing: Black Lives Matter :R_Wing:
posture check | stay hydrated
:heart: Image :heart:

Postby npixelz » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:39 am

That's p cool

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby meowzipan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:20 pm

thanks! :smile:
i keep noticing items in the stores that i didn't see the first time around. and i thought the suspenders were pretty cute

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Yay! You posted a description/story and picture about your avatar!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 pm

Postby meowzipan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 pm

yeah! :cheer:
that was the first design that made me want to write something!

Postby npixelz » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:36 am

I often have ideas for stories based on my avies, but, as you may know, I cannot post my advise on my iPad

Postby npixelz » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am

But I love seeing everyone else's stories

Previous

Return to Story Time