For all public RP threads. Stand up and tell your tale!

Sad Taco [Group RP]

Moderator: Sanchicho

Sad Taco [Group RP]

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Sad Taco is a Mexican restaurant started by IGNACIO GARCIA. It was called Happy Taco but the name was changed when Ignacio's wife died. Ignacio died too years later and left Sad Taco at the hands of his son Sebastian. Sebastian was young, and he didn't know the dark secrets about Sad Taco yet. The secrets that underground, Sad Taco was HQ to superheroes... Rejects of society trying to do good for the people and that in his blood Sebastian carried the genes of his mother, who had lead the group in the past. Because of her death the group has disbanded, but as Sebastian discovers this secret place, he makes it his goal to revive it and create a super group like never before.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm

Say hello to Miss Windlyn, Bombshell, Lady Cookie.
[+] SPOILER

Re: Sad Taco [Group RP]

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello welcome to the Group RP for Sad Taco!

To join this RP, you have to post your character profile right here and wait for approval.

This is an RP for any kinds of levels.

Whether you are a total nooblet or a pro at RP you are free to join up!

Rules:

-Do not judge other people for their RP level.
-Do not force something to happen, if you are unsure how to go on post in the OOC thread or send a PM to any person you think you should.
-No godmodding. This RP has superpowers so don't make your character super stronger than anyone else.
-Minimum 3 sentences each post. Preferably more than that if possible.
-If you have questions about the RP, story-wise or whatever, post in the OOC thread. It's here.

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Character thread: Click here.

OOC thread: Click here.

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Reserved post

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

RP start--

Sebastian stood in front of his home, a two stories high building. It was home to not only him, but a restaurant called Sad Taco. The restaurant was closed, because his dad who managed it died recently. It was all his now, and he didn't know what to do with it. Weeks had gone by, his dad now buried and goodbyes said, it was time to do something about the restaurant. But what?
He just went in and followed upstairs to the actual house part of it. He should also do something about his parent's room, or maybe he should just ignore it and leave it that way forever. He went inside, thinking to go though stuff to remember them by. After some scavenging was done, he saw through some papers about Sad Taco. Maybe these would help, so he took them and started reading. To his surprise, these papers had nothing to do with a restaurant, but a... headquarter for superheroes? He went on reading everything, intrigued about it, and decided to take them down while he investigated.
He went into the basement, which was a storage room just as he remembered it, but upon careful investigation he found a door to another room. He had never been there, and was nervous to see what he'd find out on the other side, still he opened the door and turned on the lights. It was just a normal room, it had a round table with chairs around. There were old file cabinets and bookcases, there was also a corc board with no papers on it. It did have pins that seemed like the paper was ripped off of them. On the corner there were some drawers, they had an old radio and a telephone whose cord was taken out. On the table there was a paper, and the only thing it said was “Disbanded.”.
Sebastian sat down to carefully keep reading the papers he had found in his parent's room. It had all the details about this Superhero business, up until the time they disbanded. Turns out his mother had been part of it, and her death was the cause of the group reaching its end. Now, he didn't know how true this all was, of how false, but it stroke up inspiration. Maybe this was what he was supposed to do to revive this old restaurant, and to keep the memory of his parents work alive. It was decided, whenever Sad Taco opened again, the Superhero HQ was also back in business.
Days of work, research and planning later, Sad Taco was reopened.. The people who had worked for his dad had been there the whole time for support, and stayed tending the restaurant alongside Sebastian now. How was he going to manage to bring 'superheroes' there? He didn't know, but he hoped the new promotion would help. Superheroes get a free burrito.

Postby Ghost » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:18 am

Beebs was tired. She had just gotten back to the city from camping for 2 long weeks in the forest to help develop her powers.
I'm 27 years old, shouldn't my powers be developed by now? She thought to herself, Maybe I should just give up. She was frustrated.

When she got back to the city, she picked up a newspaper from a stand outside of her favorite coffee shop. Sad Taco? That sounds so familiar. Isn't that the place my mom was always telling me about? Well, free burrito, I can't pass that up! She walked a few blocks and found Sad Taco, the restaurant in the ad. She walked inside, ordered her free burrito and sat down quietly at a table to wait for the burrito.

((Dude, I haven't roleplayed in years, I am gonna be awful at this for a while until I get used to it again. Don't hate me.))

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Return to Story Time