Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

January 2016

Moderator: Systems Admin

January 2016

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:28 am

Camilia says to tell you how proud she is of how well each and every one of you has contributed to stopping the battle going on right now!
You've been doing such a good job that the worst of it is over! At the rate you're helping, and converting others to help, it will probably be solved well within a week if you don't lose hope and keep using your mediator skills!
The skies have started returning to normal, and it seems as if Aurora and Eventide have begun to make amends.

In other news,
The items in The Lazarus will be removed on January 31, so you have until then to purchase the items from this event!

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 am

Re: January 2016

Postby Diana » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:37 am

The battle is over! You all valiantly charged into the frenzy, and everyone in Windlyn is thankful for your help in settling all the disputes. Eventide has backed down from her aggressive stance. You have helped reopen her eyes to love and friendship. She is now working with Aurora to restore their relationship.

Since Aurora's followers were the most helpful, she has given everyone who contributed a version of her armor-- to remind us to be strong in what we believe in, and that fighting for it doesn't always require a sword or other weapon. Check your inventory for this Champions Armor!

By all of your efforts combined, we were able to rescue a whopping 2528 pengwings! Camilia is very happy to have them back, safe and sound, and is working on building a nifty new hut for them all. Well, huts. There's so many. ;)

We hope you enjoyed this event! Thanks for participating!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:16 pm

I forgot to mention in the last update-- the Champions Armor's thumbnail will not show up properly in the shops.

I'm about 50% of the way through fixing up the way avatar previews are generated. Over the next few days, you may experience some issues with the avatar preview on pageload. I will be actively working on it and am hoping to finish this weekend. :)
Thanks for your patience!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Update

Dear citizens of Windlyn,

I am sure you would be pleased to know that Tannon Hale has added a new sweater to his shop, to keep you warm and cozy as we ride out the rest of winter. Visit Tippsberg Express to find the Snowflake Sweater in your favourite colour!

In other news:
  • Avatar previews are now more functional than ever! They should be the same across all your browsers and devices, in the shops and avatar creator! It may take a bit to sync up, but that should squash most of the bugs about the avatar system. :)
  • You may have noticed, but Ryvvi and I have been fixing up some forum names and descriptions, and we've updated a few of the guideline stickies. We're making a full pass to clean up and give a theme to everything, so you'll see much more of this activity in the next week or so as we finish up.

We hope you're having a wonderful day!

Site Admin

Return to Site Updates