Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

May 2014

Moderator: Systems Admin

May 2014

Postby Diana » Sun May 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for being inactive lately. One of my classes was ending this week and I had a final to study for and a lab to do. Along with other work for my club.

As many of you have seen so far, I've got avatars up and working. You can go take a look, but you won't have any items until you buy some (see below)
    Everyones avatars has been reset to the blank/new member avatar for equality.
    Lime and I have been working hard on remaking the avatars to be cleaner, more defined, and just generally better looking.
      We've also been working on making you guys some clothes and other items, but more on that later in the month.

Shops:
      When I can, I've been working on shops so you guys can get items. I've got a few more layout adjustments to do, then a little more function to write in, and then all that'll be left is art and story. For our ideas, check out the facebook page, and let us know what you think.

Also, I tried to make new members automatically move out of the new members group after so much time had passed, but I messed up. So some of you new people won't have an avatar at first (oops) and you don't get the green name. I need to go and fix it, just haven't really had time. My bad. I'll try to look at it this week, but we'll see.

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 pm

Return to Site Updates