Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

September 2014

Moderator: Systems Admin

September 2014

Postby Diana » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey Winners! It's a new month!

Progress has started slowing, I started school and got a full time job, and Lime's been at school for a while now. Real life has been busy, but we've been slowly working on things.

Lately I've been working on fixing up shops some more, getting them to be fully dynamic so we can add in additional shops (the second hand shop is a looking a little chaotic). If you see items disappear from the shop, don't worry, they've just been moved elsewhere unless stated otherwise. You may also see new items pop up, so keep checking back!

And now you can sort the items in the shop by name or price.

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:21 am

Re: September 2014

Postby Diana » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 am

Hey Winners!
Here's a Pre-Weekend Update!

When I added in sorting, I accidentally made it so you couldn't use the try or add to cart buttons. Whoops.

Fixed that up now, give it a go!

I added some very standard jeans last week, just the first of many more items to come. I'll release them kinda slowly, so I don't bombard everyone with everything at once.

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm

We just reached 110 members!
If you see any of the new folk cruising around, please make sure to extend them a warm welcome!

And as you know, the Commemorative Wings were only around for a limited time... They'll be gone at the end of the day tomorrow. If you haven't gotten them yet, make sure to pick them up before you miss your chance!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

As of now, the wings have officially left the shop. If you were unable to pick up this special item, don't worry, there will be more to come!

I'll try to get out another batch of items this weekend. Please look forward to it!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey Winners!

Just finished adding the last of this weekend's item batch! Male and female collared shirts, and sneakers! There are more shoes on their way, so don't worry too much about matching the skater 'treads with your skirts. And of course, we're constantly working on making more items, so you will have things to match with later.

A new business is setting up shop... It seems to deal with body mods. They're still in the middle of their preparations, but are still willing to sell you a thing or two... or five.
It seemed unreasonable to sell second-hand body parts (and probably illegal) so hairs, bases, and faces have been removed from the second-hand shop

We're working on getting up some more art and backstories about the shops and their owners. Karen got her new image this weekend, and is looking mighty spiffy!

Until next time!
Cheers~

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Heyo Winners~

This weekend's main item is....... Boy hair! The stylist over at Shears and Scalpel's beauty department has created the Rafupama cut. Pop in for a new 'do. You won't be disappointed (or if you are, you probably shouldn't let her know...)

The folks at Shears and Scalpel's are currently in hiding. They're working on getting ready to come out and greet you. Hopefully they'll come out soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week was mainly spent error fixing. Avatars save much, much faster. *cheers* If you have any more problems with saving your avatars, please add to the threads in the bugs forum.
If you find any bugs, try to leave steps for me to reproduce them. It helps me track down what's wrong a lot faster. C:

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:14 am

Hey everyone!

Just so you know what's been going on:

Windlyn's been up and down a lot this past week. We've had some server hardware problems. It should be good now, but please bear with us if it goes down for a bit. We'll try to get it up and running again as soon as we can. C:

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 pm

'Sup Winners?

It's the end of the month... but we won't have an item update for you this weekend. We've been working extra hard on designing some special items for a very spooky holiday that's coming up... We'll add the new items in a bigger update, hopefully next week, but we'll see how much we get done. There are a lot of items. ;)

We've also started working through making trades possible. It's time to get input from you all! Head over to this forum (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=193) and help us design this system!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:00 pm

We have a new landing page now! It might take a few refreshes, but if you head to www.windlynonline.com you'll be able to see it! The page no matches our site theme. :)

Site Admin

Return to Site Updates