Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

November 2014

Moderator: Systems Admin

November 2014

Postby Diana » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Hey everyone!

Halloween is now over, we hope you had a fun and safe time out last night!

That means November is starting. The shops will need to make room for different items soon. The Lazarus will be selling Halloween goodies until the 15th, so get them while you can!

On another note, I've started programming trading for you all, so please navigate over to viewtopic.php?f=21&t=193 and help us design our system!

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am

Re: November 2014

Postby Diana » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Hey Winners~

We had some trouble today. The modem stopped letting http requests (which is basically everyone trying to access Windlyn, for the non-techy people) for some reason, so everyone was getting 404 errors. Sorry about that! Thanks for being patient with us as we sorted it out!

It shouldn't happen again, but if you see something like that, we try to fix it as soon as possible, so keep checking back every now and then.

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:40 am

Hey Winners!

Remember the Halloween items are leaving the shops today! This is your last chance to get them before they're gone for good.

Thank you all for participating in the Halloween event, we hope you all had fun! We'll see you at the Harvest Festival!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:04 am

The Halloween event items are now officially gone. I hope you all were able to get what you wanted!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:08 pm

The months roll on, and the weather is getting colder (for most). Therefore, the Lazarus has begun stocking up on some more clothes.

Right now, Eve's just brought in some sweater dresses and some nice warm hats. Gents, don't worry, she'll find something for you soon!

On another note:
If you haven't already, please venture over to viewtopic.php?f=21&t=193 and give us some feedback on what you want to see in the trading system!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Hey Winners!

The site was down again this morning. Same trouble as before. It should be good for the next day or two at the least, we're still troubleshooting. Thanks for being patient with us!

And now some things I forgot to mention yesterday....

Scarves have been added to the Lazarus! They're pretty simple, solid coloured scarves that measure some amount of feet, but they will for sure keep you warm this winter! Check them out!

Also, when shopping you no longer have to worry about buying the items twice when you refresh! I have fixed this. Sorry about that, if you had a problem with it before!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey winners!

We hope you (in the celebratory locations) had a good turkey day!

Just letting you know there's some new items in all of the shops, so remember to swing by!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey Winners!

It's the last day of November! That means the last November update!

If some of you prowl our facebook page, you'll already have seen this... But for the rest of you....

I'm sure we all know by now....
Something big is coming.

Trading.
Soon you'll be able to send currency and items between yourself and your fellow users.
What will you do with that power? That's up to you. But here's some sneak peeks of how it'll all work:

This is your trading hub. You'll start here to make a trade, or check out some old trades, or make process on your open trades. I used a few of your avatars for a mockup. Don't worry. You have all your items.

The trading page! This is what you really care about, huh? The inventory looks familiar, doesn't it? It works similar to how you dress up your avatar as well! You can add currency or just items, and add a message to your trade.

After sending a trade, the user will be notified by a PM similar to this-- linking to the trade you sent and showing the message you put in (or nothing if you chose not to add one)

I've already changed some text, and spiffed up the styling a little, so don't worry!

Site Admin

Return to Site Updates