Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

April 2015

Moderator: Systems Admin

April 2015

Postby Diana » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Attention Winners!

Lime and I have been planning for a while now, and we think it's time to update y'all on what we've decided.

Because both of us are in school full time (atop other conflicts), we need to spend more time with real life stuff and less time with Windlyn. While one option would be totally stopping progress until long weekends or breaks, we thought this would be unfair to you guys.

Instead, we decided that a change in how we draw items would let us work at a much faster rate. If you have seen me stream while I draw, you'd know how long each item takes to make.

Now we're going to be able to produce items at a much faster rate!

If you were here in the last few days, you might have seen our thread asking about your favorite items. We took the top two items and made them the very first to be redrawn in the new style! Please take a look at The Lazarus for a sneak-peek of the new art style! The favorites are the first we're fully converting. It shouldn't take too long to do the rest since the style is so easy...

Please remember we, at Windlyn, in the PST (-8 hours) timezone, and check your calendars

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm

Re: April 2015

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Hey Everyone!

We hope you enjoyed our joke this year, and had a chance to grab the items! They've been removed from the shop already as we prepare for Easter!
If you missed the items, and were curious to what they were, you can see below:

ImageImage

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey Winners,

Just letting you know the Easter event is now live! Some festive gear has also been added to The Lazarus.

The event will run from now until the 17th of April, so head out there and get hunting!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey Winners!

Here's a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day that eggs will be hidden around Windlyn!

I've added the items from them into The Lazarus so you can pick up any items you might have missed. The wings and bunny dresses will not be added to the shops again due to them being returning items, but I'm sure that's not the last we'll see of them!

The items will remain in the shop until April 19th.

We hope you enjoyed the event!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 am

Hey winners!

Since today is the 20th, all the Easter items have been removed from The Lazarus.

We hope you enjoyed the event and are looking forward to the next one!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Mini Update!

Heads up, Winners!

Even though there May not be any holidays coming up soon, we're still making new items for you all to further customize your avatars!
Check out some new jackets and shirts that just came in by visiting the second-hand shop!

Site Admin

Return to Site Updates