Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

August 2015!

Moderator: Systems Admin

August 2015!

Postby Diana » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Time flies so fast!

The Summer Palooza event has now come to an end.
We hope you had fun participating in the festivities, and enjoyed collecting prizes each day.

Quite a few users logged in every day! If this was you, you'll find a special prize, the Caelestis Collis-- Midday background in your inventory!

Please stay tuned for more excitement!

Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 pm

Re: August 2015!

Postby Diana » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Hey Winners!

A few more items have been stocked in The Lazarus, to help you enjoy summer before it is over!
Just to let you know, all the items in The Lazarus will be taken out October First, to make room for more seasonal goods! Be sure to pick up what you want before they're gone!

On another note, I've been working on cleaning up and standardizing parts of the site, a lot of which is not really visible. Profile tabs got a mini-makeover (most noticeable are the friends tab and guestbook).

Site Admin

Re: August 2015!

Postby Diana » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:52 am

Hey winners!

In honor of the birthday of our lovely future-liver (Ryvvi), fairy bread (and other delicious bread slices) are available in the Second Hand Shoppe.

Sorry you haven't seen much lately. I've been working on behind the scenes fixes, secret features, and preparing items and events for holidays up through winter. My school starts up soon, and I have a hard quarter ahead of me, but I want to make sure there is something for all of you guys.

Thanks for your patience!

Site Admin

Return to Site Updates