Love reading, gaming, or making crafts? Talk about your hobbies here. This is the place for all the things you do!

Lovegoods Library!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Lovegoods Library!

Postby LunaLovegood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Welcome to Lovegood's Library.
This is a place to talk about what kind of books you love reading.
What you are currently reading.
Also you guys can make suggestions on what to read next.
Rules:
* No bulling.
* No hate on what others like reading.
* Don't forget to have FUN!
What I love reading anything Romance. Also like reading Horror novels. I also like reading books off of Wattpad (phone app.)

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 am

05/27/2010 <3

Re: Lovegoods Library!

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Lovely!

Postby LunaLovegood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Thanks =]

Postby Polaris » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Since you read wattpad, would you be open to/do you read webnovels?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby LunaLovegood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Polaris wrote:Since you read wattpad, would you be open to/do you read webnovels?

I use to have that app on my old phone I just haven't redownloaded it on my new one yet. But I'll download it soon. Do you have stuff on webnovel?

Postby Polaris » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:49 pm

LunaLovegood wrote:
Polaris wrote:Since you read wattpad, would you be open to/do you read webnovels?

I use to have that app on my old phone I just haven't redownloaded it on my new one yet. But I'll download it soon. Do you have stuff on webnovel?

Ohh well if you fancy romance-y stuff, I have some recommendations! They're all originally korean though, but some of them are incredibly and beautifully written (and the translations do them justice).

One that's quite popular now is: "Return of the Female Knight." It's nearing the end of the translations and, to my understanding, the original Korean novel finished not too long ago. There's also art included every few chapters, and I like the art style.
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/return-of-the-female-knight/
[+] SPOILER
Elena, who spent her entire life as a cold-blooded female knight to avenge her family, ended up dying without claiming her revenge. When she opened her eyes she found that she went back into the past. By day she was a lady in a dress, and at night she carried a sword to change history and prevent her family’s destruction.

“I want to marry you, Your Highness,” she said to the crown prince. She would do this to save her family.

One of my favorites is "Remarried Empress," and gosh the plot is !!! Agh!! A healthy dose of revenge for the female lead against the villainess and he emperor and lots of fluff later on in the story between the female lead and the male lead (and love interest)! The art is absolutely beautiful as well!
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/remarried-empress/
[+] SPOILER
Navier was the perfect empress, however, the Emperor wanted a wife, not a colleague. And so, the Emperor abandoned Empress Navier and placed a slave girl beside him. That was fine, until Navier heard the Emperor promise the slave girl the Empress’ position. After much agonizing, Navier decided she would remarry the emperor of the neighboring country.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Postby LunaLovegood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Polaris wrote:Ohh well if you fancy romance-y stuff, I have some recommendations! They're all originally korean though, but some of them are incredibly and beautifully written (and the translations do them justice).

One that's quite popular now is: "Return of the Female Knight." It's nearing the end of the translations and, to my understanding, the original Korean novel finished not too long ago. There's also art included every few chapters, and I like the art style.
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/return-of-the-female-knight/
[+] SPOILER
Elena, who spent her entire life as a cold-blooded female knight to avenge her family, ended up dying without claiming her revenge. When she opened her eyes she found that she went back into the past. By day she was a lady in a dress, and at night she carried a sword to change history and prevent her family’s destruction.

“I want to marry you, Your Highness,” she said to the crown prince. She would do this to save her family.

One of my favorites is "Remarried Empress," and gosh the plot is !!! Agh!! A healthy dose of revenge for the female lead against the villainess and he emperor and lots of fluff later on in the story between the female lead and the male lead (and love interest)! The art is absolutely beautiful as well!
https://wordexcerpt.com/series/remarried-empress/
[+] SPOILER
Navier was the perfect empress, however, the Emperor wanted a wife, not a colleague. And so, the Emperor abandoned Empress Navier and placed a slave girl beside him. That was fine, until Navier heard the Emperor promise the slave girl the Empress’ position. After much agonizing, Navier decided she would remarry the emperor of the neighboring country.

I'll look into them, I like the review of the books.

Postby Gingerale » Tue May 12, 2020 5:46 pm

If I know a movie is based on a book I generally find it is better to watch the movie and then read the book because often it can be disappointing to read and then watch the movie. I am watching the "Outlander Series" & was reading online that the last few episodes have branched off from the books storyline so I am thinking I may want to read those books to see what really happened.

Postby MissAutumn » Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Yay, a bookish hangout. :cheer:

I'm a big reader. I read historical fiction, fantasy, classics and more recently literary fiction. For non-fiction I like biographies and history books.

Does anyone watch BookTube?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:23 pm

Postby npixelz » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:51 pm

Rn I'm reading a bunch of Star Wars books

My favorite being the Darth Bane trilogy

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:56 pm

:smile:

Return to Hobbies