Love reading, gaming, or making crafts? Talk about your hobbies here. This is the place for all the things you do!

Collecting things

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Collecting things

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:28 pm

I never had dreams come true, and my two dreams better not come true..... >.<
They wouldn't come true, anyways.

I'll put them in spoilers so if you want to know, it's there:

Just as a warning, they're sad, like very sad...

[+] SPOILER
Dream #1:
This was in like 2009 when I had this dream and I remember every little detail in it. I was in a store, it was like a ripoff of WalMart or it was WalMart with my mom and my brother. The town looked unfamiliar and the place where I lived looked like I live in the wild west sorta thing, but I live in the eastern part of the US so that was strange. My younger sister was at home at the time. When we got home, like, my sister was missing and we tried looking all over for her and apparently, in my dream, she was kidnapped and then found in a well? Idk, but she wasn't okay in the dream.... It's just terrible.

[+] SPOILER
Dream #2:
This was probably a few months to a year after that dream and there really isn't as much to this dream as the other because it only was one little scene with a very big impact. Like, in my dream, I was in a cemetary with my family and apparently I lost my older sister.... I don't know what's with me and these dreams. But that just made me sad the rest of the day. Why do I remember these dreams? These are the ones I want to forget! D:

Seriously, they're sad, they made me sad remembering the dreams D:!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 6:44 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

I will get out my dream interpretation book sometime this week and see what it comes up with.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 4:44 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

I've looked it up myself and I interpreted it as I need to just get closer to my siblings because I never know what might happen.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 pm

ok, the interpretations are pretty logical, crossroads maybe a decision you have to make etc, I think teeth falling out means you are talking/gossiping too much etc that kind of thing. It isn't absolute but sometimes is interesting to look at.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Yeah, the way I pretty much knew what mine meant is because I never really was close to my siblings because I was a, and there's no doubting this, a brat, a spoiled brat.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm

the main thing is that you realized it while you are still young enough to do something about changing that and you can build up a good relationship now.

Postby Shakespeare » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 pm

If I have dreams during REM sleep I don't remember them... I do remember dreams when I'm just waking up though. They're always so weird >w> lol

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 10:44 am

Image Image

Postby Hocus Pocus » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:54 am

I collect My Little Pony stuff (ponies, figurines, anything with ponies on it, especially Pinkie Pie), Hello Kitty stuff, Snoopy stuff, Care Bear stuff, and recently Red Pandas.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 pm

I also collect bookmarks.... lol. journals and bookmarks.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Hocus: everyone say "hello, Kitty"... we'd watch hello Kitty dvd's over and over again. Did you have a favorite care bear? Did you have the stuffed care bears that spoke?

Postby Balcan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:34 am

I have a small lighter collection. It started with me forgetting to bring my lighters with me and having to buy new ones.

Before that I collected bottle caps as a kid

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:18 am

Balcan: do you still have your bottle cap collection?

Postby Balcan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am

No, my mom threw them out when I was away, as she does with many of my things

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:20 pm

that is so sad, did you tell her they may be worth something? I have stuff I really need to check if it is worth something or just get rid of it as it takes up too much room. Ceramic collectibles and beanie babies. But stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay. However, I know someone who buys marbles and stuff on ebay and resells them for a considerably higher value. Someone else I know sells the matchbox cars.

Postby Balcan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:19 am

This was years ago; no point in mulling over it now. I try not to hoard anymore crap in my house. My ex girlfriend collected batteries.

PreviousNext

Return to Hobbies