Love reading, gaming, or making crafts? Talk about your hobbies here. This is the place for all the things you do!

marble hornets/clear lakes 44/slenderverse

Moderator: Ryvvi

marble hornets/clear lakes 44/slenderverse

Postby Jackalopes » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:09 pm

i dunno if any of y'all know this series but it's soooo good i love watching it and i'm so excited about cl44. but it any of you do know or are curious about it, talk or ask me about it along with other series that are like it (like tribetwelve, mla0, etc.) :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 pm

may travels lead you to warm sands.

Re: marble hornets/clear lakes 44/slenderverse

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:14 pm

no idea what this is... is it on cable? An Anime? Is it the same series? New?

Postby Jackalopes » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:no idea what this is... is it on cable? An Anime? Is it the same series? New?

it's a youtube webseries about a dude named jay who has tapes from his old friends college project and he decided to post them on youtube and it all went downhill from there. clear lakes 44 is the new series after, which basically no one knows about yet sadly, only a few videos were posted so far, so there no info yet

if you're a fan of horror and ripping your heart out from all the feelings, i suggest this series.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 pm

not really a fan of horror...I like suspense, intrigue but not ghastly or gory. I do like heart wringers though, I will cry with the best of them!

Interesting, are youtube webseries taking off? Is there a big following?

Postby Jackalopes » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:not really a fan of horror...I like suspense, intrigue but not ghastly or gory. I do like heart wringers though, I will cry with the best of them!

Interesting, are youtube webseries taking off? Is there a big following?

trust me, theres no serious gore, only the occasional blood, but there is a lot of suspense in it. and webseries have always been there for a long time, but unfortunately it never took off largely. there's quite a big fandom on tumblr, but everyone knows each other in some way, as well as the forums of the guys who originally made mh/cl44.

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:03 pm

Just noticed this and now I know what I'll be watching late at night for bed, haha. Or maybe I should save my rewatch for Halloween.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 pm

Return to Hobbies