Love reading, gaming, or making crafts? Talk about your hobbies here. This is the place for all the things you do!

Walking Dead conspiracies ?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Walking Dead conspiracies ?

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:27 pm

I can't watch it till tomorrow. But Daryll better not die!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:22 pm

I know a few people who think it is Daryl - mainly because he has been off doing other shows/movies and they think he would want out (although they could write that he wanders off and come back if that was the case). But a few think it is Glen or Abraham. I guess it depends if they are just going to eliminate a non essential person ( like "red shirts" on Star Trek) or change a story line. I never followed the actual strip so I don't know how far off the show is on the story line and whether the show writers will try to get back to the storyline at all. Honestly, the last episode seemed so long ago that I forget who all had been captured! They could throw us all for a loop and make it a woman.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 am

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Yeah. I've heard those theories. I've also heard theories of it being Carl or Maggie. Daryl isn't in the comics at all. Dwight is the crossbow weilder (the guy with the burned face). But Daryl is my favorite!
In the comics it is supposed to be Glen, but who knows. Abraham was supposed to have died. Dale, Andrea, and Sophia were supposed to still be alive. All kinds of changes.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

maybe changing the story is how they get out of paying royalties?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:03 pm

OMG! OMG! < runs around screeching> Walking Dead first episode of the season...OMG! OMG! <still running around hysterically> OMG... I don't know if I will be able to continue watching it if it keeps up like this! OMG!

(not ruining it for dragoness - I am still freaked out over it) that one guy is NASTY, despicable...

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 am

All this hype is making me want to start watching again xD i stopped at the end of season 2 for some reason

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Ahhhhhh! That episode!
I am relieved, but also sad!
No more lines from (#) of them! They were (#) well liked character(s)! <- said it like that to be inconspicuous about how many died.
Should have been those less liked ones, like that guy from Alexandria.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:51 pm

I think they filmed it so no one would be sure and that's why you see Rick imaging the others getting killed but uggggghhhhh they were so totally helpless and I definitely didn't see 2 of them being killed off.

Previous

Return to Hobbies