Stuck on a question? Need ideas or motivation to get you through a project? Ask here.

Help!? ;v;

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Help!? ;v;

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 am

Whaaaaaaaat
that is so weird. Like, discrimination in childhood is basically the root of all evils when it comes to sexism, right? Like, when we're young we develop morals that we carry throughout our lives. Your teacher should give children more credit. Kids have pretty good grasps on the concept of justick and unfairness, especially when they're the one being wronged.
plus the survey is in hindsight...
weird. I hate it when tteachers enforce things and won't listen. :C

Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 am

.... But... I hear/knovv of kids all the time before they are even 10 vvho knovv they are being discriminated against because of their gender [mostly girls] and heck some of them are even proactive in trying to change that. o3o; bad teacher, bad.

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:43 am

ye plus a lot of behavioural conditioning is pretty much set by age 10, even if they dont even know that there has been injustice or any discrimination
i think you should definitely add it back~ or at least add an "other" option or something?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Oby » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:19 am

I hate it too, I mean I'd debate about it but she could like report it to the school office, which could get me in trouble(especially since I'm a graduating student) even though debating about it isn't really against the school rules. 8[

@Ryvvi
I already passed everything so uh not really something I can change now unless if I want to do over which could take a lot of points for "lateness."

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm

ObyArt Shop - ObyArt Dump
FC: 3840 - 8096 - 6028
send me your fc if you want to add n stuff :>

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 am

That sucks Oby! *hands you cookies*

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Ryvvi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:00 pm

aww :( well at least you passed everything then~!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am

Previous

Return to Homework Help