Talk about all things video game related here.

Cae's Videos and games

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Cae's Black 2 Wedlocke! Event on 6th post!

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Man, I would love if we could play Pokemon as the bad guys for once. And then maybe midway through you have an epiphany and move to the good side. xD;

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 am

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Heck no, should have it the other way around, start good, turn evil because you become power hungry or something, or have a way to choose your side.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Hahaha, that's a good one too! Either way, it would be so much more exciting! I feel like the games are so vanilla so eventually people m ight get bored, as they're all SAVING THE WORLD!

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Lol. That's why I'm into the pokemon tcg more than the video game, they're all a bit, repeative, though the new EXP. Share makes the game play more smoothly, unless you want to play a challenge.

ANYWAYS, I know said I'd have two pictures, but I ennded up with a few more than two, it's five now. xD

Here's the link anyways http://imgur.com/a/kdsba#0

Also, soon enough I won't need pictures, soon as I can deposit this birthday money, I'm ordering a new mouse, and headset, and will start recording minecraft (and other games) because I want to. xD

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Haha, yes. I really like the new features, like the EXP SHARE and the ability to re-verse people you've already fought. Ultimate riches, here we come!

And yay! Thanks for the pics! Looks super classy, especially with the pig roaming in that last pic! :P Also, what is your house made of? Last time I played, the only materials you could use for a black finish were obsidian and black wool; the former being irritatingly difficult to obtain, and the latter being too flamable. Is that a new material?

Are you going to upload them to the youtube? owo

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Mannnnnn i would love to start out as a good guy in pokemon and then switch to the dark side.... could you imagine if you awakened some legendary pokemon from its slumber just so you could take over the pitiful nation of pathetic poke beings???? i would rule with a heart of steel and a fist of the coldest ice. .......>->

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:33 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Lai: Lol. Exp. share = less time grinding more time enjoying he game.

And that's black ahrdened clay, it can be dyed like wool, (some of the colors are a bit funky though.) and isn't flamable, the white part is nether quartz. Yeah well, the pig was on the island when I orginally started buiding, and he never really left the house... until I murdered him, like 30 minutes ago.
I've done a bit more as well,but not enough to show some pictures, I guess I can show the newest feature that wasn't shown before? I'm adding a basement to store everything (of course), and all of this, is taking up so much nether materials. xD (Using never brick slabs for the ceiling.)

Anyways, a look at the basement still under construction. http://imgur.com/dLfcq7O

Mika: Please let me do this one day, I swear I'd be worse than Mika, no would survive. c:

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Whats the point in taking over the world if you dont leave some victims alive to torture???? itd be boring just to take over the world and kill everything. gotta get some kicks out of the torturing.

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Who said I wouldn't kill everyone slowly? I mean once i die it's all over if I let them live, and then everything goes on as normal, if I'm gonna ruin everything, I'm going to make sure no survives at the end.

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:04 pm

You could at least train your pokemon to continue your evil legacy once you do die of old age. lol.

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:16 pm

That's still to easy to conter, my best bet would to be to raise a young child to continue my evil ways, but it would still come to an end at some point.

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 pm

You just have to crush every fiber of hope out of your victims.... Once you name an heir then it would become easier. Raise him to be more evil than you, let the people realize this and shoot, even if your heir did something to kill you off it would only add to his evilness and the people would be mortified. And naturally if he wants his legacy to live on after him, he would then need an heir.... But it should stop after that one because the next heir would be a goody two shoes... But by that time it couldve been manipulated for the water supply to be drained completely from the earth and the fokd scarce so everyone would end up dying anyways.....

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Eh, it still just doesn't sound as satisfying as killing them all off slowly, myself.

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Hahahaha, what kind of dark morbid conversation have I inspired? xD

I remember there used to be a "hack" of the original Red/Blue on No$GMB where you joined Team Rocket. It was more or less the same as normal, but the starters were Meowth/Ekans/Koffing.

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Lol. You didn't inspire much of anything, least on my end, I'm normally like this. LOL.

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games