Talk about all things video game related here.

Cae's Videos and games

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Cae's Black 2 Wedlocke! Event on 6th post!

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Hahaha, on an unrelated note. This site doesn't have specifically male or female bases, right? So guys and gals use the same base.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:29 am

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:02 pm

You would be correct, in both areas, snice that has nothing to do with me palying a pokemon game, or anything to do with pokemon at all. xD (techically minecraft didn't either, but hey, I was palying it? xD)

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Hahaha, sorry. It was something suddenly occurred to me when I was going through the stores just now and I'm so sleep deprived that I forgot which thread I was in. It probably would've been more relevant in one of the hangout threads, but I keep seeing the same people everywhere that I forgot I wasn't in one of those. xD;;

But back on topic, I kind of want to play pokemon as N from Black/White who I know as The Dude on the Ferris Wheel. I think it would be super interesting to play from his perspective. owo

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I'd rather ply as Ghetis from black/white 2, or something, rather than N. urgh, he turns good in the end. q.q

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't remember who Ghetis is /off to look up.

I think N had an interesting internal struggle, so it'd be interesting to play that role of someone who's forced into doing evil. In Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby the evil guys end up turning good too, but initially they were convinced they were doing what was right. It would be interesting playing the role of "the person who thinks they're doing right, but is actually doing evil". Character building, yo.

Postby Cae » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Ghestis is the same guy who raised N, and pretty much told him what he was doing right, all the while all eh really wanted was to rule the world. xD

Postby Ka Lai » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Oh, I seeeee. yes, yes, I remember that guy now. I seem to remember him being something of a sociopath. It would be interesting to play him starting from as a child to see how he became the way he is... owo

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 am

Exactly, would be very interesting indeed. xD

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:41 am

Well think about it, if Team Aqua/ Magma actually went through with raising the ancient beasts and threatening humanity, you wouldnt have to go through the crap with Raquaza and Deoxys later..... if only there were a save point.... and then those guys could have still been the bad guys.... you could even curse them for not getting your retarded legendaries xD

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:29 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:49 am

Pffft, kinda wish there had been some guy who was controlling them to unleash the pokemon, while they remained ignorant or something. xD

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 am

Well actually.... dont know how far youve gone... but... uhm..... yeah....

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:29 pm

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:21 pm

But how interesting would it be if Oak suddenly became the bad guy?
Like, you're born and raised wanting to take care of pokemon, and Oak is awesome and gives you a pokemon. But then over time he gets "research" mixed up with "sadistic experiments" and you join the police wanting to help pokemon. However, after a while, you find out how inadequate the police are... so you end up making the decision to join Team Aqua because you genuinely want to help pokemon. Over time, you realise that they're quite corrupt, but you need to do things their way until you rise to the top and can change things.

AND THEN YOU DECIDE TO CALL UPON THE LEGENDARY POKEMON. OMG OMG.

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:23 pm

So then at this point, you're on the run. You stop collecting gym badges because gym leaders no longer wish to fight with you because they've been told that you're evil and don't want to help you control your pokemon. So you have to find alternate means of controlling them. You start looking for gems and potions to make them listen to you more, you start following myths and legends... and over time, you become the evil you wanted to liberate...

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:33 pm

It seriously sounds like someone's going slightly overboard. xD

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Pssh, I'm just outlining the game I would love to play. I bet there's some pokemon fanfic like that out there. xD

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games