Talk about all things video game related here.

Cae's Videos and games

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Cae's Black 2 Wedlocke!

Postby Cae » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Honestly, when it comes to dragon types, you have a very limited choice, even more so, when you limit by region.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:35 am

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:45 pm

True it is rather limiting with them in every game but Y since you can get so many it's crazy! Bagon and Axew you can get early on! Hyrdegion is in there! Dragonite too! I can't even name more because my brain stopped after that. XD

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:35 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Cae » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Yeah it get's pretty crazy, out there on some versions when it comes to dragon types. xD

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Though it makes sense with the Fairy Types added. I love the Fairy type for the most part the only part I hate! It's not weak to normal types. Seriously why steel, poison, and fire depending on the pokemon. Normal Pokemon have been in the game since Gen Freaking ONE and have never had a Pokemon type they are super effective against. It's not fair to them and they should of been added as doing damage!!!! Especially with all the normal types they added to the game!

*goes and grumbles some more*

Postby Cae » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Honestly, I don't see normal every being super effect , because of the fact that they are in fact, normal types. xD

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 pm

That makes no sense though! Normal types should be effective against Fairy since Fairy is the opposite of Normal there for should be taken down by them! XD

I'm Team Normal Types!

Postby Cae » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Honestly, how is normal the opposite of fairy type? Dark makes more sense as it's opposite.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:28 am

Dark types are destroyed by Fairy so that does have some truth to it however there needs to be something to counter act Fairy that isn't over used like Fire and Steel. Poison isn't used as much but it still has tons of super effective damage on Grass types and bug types. However Normal is everyday animals right while the Fairy Types are the mythical ones. Plus alot of Fairy Types were Normal pokemon first. So to actually make a legitimate case for why they were made pure fairy instead of Normal/Fairy like some of the others they could of made Normal's deal Super Effective damage to Fairy.

Postby Cae » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:56 am

I just don't see it, I know that a good number of the new fairy types were normal, but I don't see why fairy should be weak to normal.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:07 am

Because it's the first new type since Gen 2 and Normal type still doesn't have super effective coverage. It's the perfect pokemon since it's got No weakness except Figthing and pretty much you can take on so many gyms with one!

Postby Cae » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 am

That's the main reason I don't think normal should get a super effective typing. Honestly, you get a good normal type, and it can tend to use a much larger range of moves in comparison to most other poekmon, as such it can get super effective attacks, and it only has fighting as a weakness? Don't see much point in giving it one.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 am

True they can learn a slew of other types that most other types can't learn.

Postby Cae » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 am

They're diversity is what makes them unique, and gives a pretty decent advantage over a lot of other things.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am

True especially in the case of HM slaves in certain regions. Like Bidoof is pure awesome for an HM Slave. XD

Postby Cae » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:10 am

Lol. There's a guy who helps with the pokemon league in the area, who loves Bidoof, can has said before "Bidoof is god."

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games