Talk about all things video game related here.

Mobile Gaming!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Mobile Gaming!

Postby Waffles » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:23 pm

I don't have very many games on my phone and was trying to figure out what would be good to download. Then it hit me! I could ask you guys!

What are your favourite mobile games? I'm on an Android phone, but feel free to discuss your favourite macOS/apple-whosits as well <3

Recently I found a game called Triple Town where you build cities by matching blocks and protect your town from bears! It's really adorable and totally easy to play like on the bus or between class or whenever you have a minute.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am

Re: Mobile Gaming!

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I have Evil Apples on my phone
Minute Quest is another one, but ya gotta pay attention cuz otherwise you end up too long inactive and phone locks o.e
Used to have My Singing Monsters on it but then an update broke it :|

YOU CAN GET FFVII ON iPAD THAT IS SCARY
My iPad has had so much variety, from Dragon Quest to Loops of Zen to Final Fantasy to dressup to Fruit Ninja to drawing apps
And then it had pintrest cuz my sister tried to get me onto it, going as far as making me an account. Got her now-husband to delete the never to be used account because I don't like inptrest's setup

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:18 pm

I have Hay Day if that is anything.

I had a whole bunch of games on my favorite phone ever. Then it permanently died so I have a go phone that I only have like 4 games on and I can't put anymore onto it.

Postby Silverfire » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Hay Day, Walkr (you put it on your phone and it will also track your steps but if that doesn't appeal to you it is a Galaxy Adventure game by itself), BreadKittens and BreadPuppies, 999, etc.

Postby Diana » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:59 pm

999 is on mobile? :OOO
Like... 9 hours, 9 doors, 9 persons?

I'm a big fan of rush hour/ the red car game/unblock. haha. That's pretty much my go-to game. ;P

Site Admin

Postby Silverfire » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Yeah, that 999. It doesn't have the puzzles tho *sad face* But it did add in a new ending, ton of new dialogue and other goodies that expanded on the game a little bit more than the original did.

Postby Diana » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 pm

That's awesome! But at the same time... what's the game without puzzles? :(

Site Admin

Postby Silverfire » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Yeah ;; It's just point and click ;;

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:40 am

Alpha Bear is super cute. So is Dog Life and Cat Life. They're all fun matching games.

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:14 am

Not a huge fan of mobile games because the screen is so small. I used to play Line Play and Bejeweled to keep me occupied though.

Not sure if you're willing to pay some money to get your apps but some of my absolute favourites are Deemo and Cytus. Check those out, I think Cytus is free on Android but there's a 30 second cool down between each song.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:34 am

There's two that I had on my iPad...
Both entirely in Japanese
Best the friend who showed it to me can tell, the games are "my monster boyfriend/girlfriend"
You kill people and feed their brains and the 'monster' levels up and grows
None of the colors are realistic (green brains, yo!) so people aren't very likely to get squeamish
There's three endings for both
I might redownload them

Postby Fiel-kun » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:40 am

My android phone is boring. I only have Clash of Clans ;)

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm responsible for what I post.
You're responsible for what you understand.

| He/Him | Scorpio | Philippines +8 GMT |
:L_Wing: Play & Interact with my pets :R_Wing:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Postby Maro » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:13 am

certain games i did enjoy playing on my mobile but others it's just so annoying to try and play them

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby RinLin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 am

I have a phone and a tablet. xD So, save for social media apps and eBay-like apps, I use My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Digimon Heroes, The Walking Dead, Family Guy, The Simpsons, LinePlay, CocoPPaPlay, Beauty Idol Fashion Queen, Battle Girls Online and occasionally some sim dating apps. Oh, and I have a Dragon Age game on my tablet too. :D

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm

:heart: Tumblr :heart:
Genderqueer. They/Them.
Ping/quote me, so I don't lose you.
Feel free to add me, I love new friends.
Newbie Charity | Closet | Shinies | Art & Crafts

Postby okios » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Yaaas Cytus and Deemo!! They're both rhythm finger tapping games, and the art work is gorgeous~!!! * 7*<3 Both games are divided by chapters because they both tell a story through images, so it's kind of like a puzzle?
Cytus has pop/dubstep/trap type of music, and has a wide range of art subjects and mediums. Movement of the hand is like you're DJing. Deemo focuses on piano, and the art subject revolves around 2-3 characters, but they're all drawn in a different way each time! Gameplay is tapping the edge of the screen like it's a piano.
I still have these on my phone for nostalgia haha. I heard VOEZ is a new, but similar game (made by the same company/studio: Rayark)

Games I wish I still had on my new phone:
Adventure Bar Story (Lite/Free) - I'm a sucker for rpgs. Puzzle-strategy(?). Pleasantly time-based. (They didn't monetize on time. Ex: "Refill your energy now when you buy xx!! or wait 5min like a peasant". But if you're tired of finding new dishes/recipes by trial-and-error, you can reveal the required ingredients for xx.) Story-based too (?) It has Harvest Moon feels. You main a girl, whose tavern doesn't have much business. Guy with fancy restaurant wants to buy her restaurant/land. You help her gather ingredients, create the food, AND the menu. The foods you place in the menu matter too! Like in the summer season, customers would like cold foods. Because you can only go outside once per day (in artificial time), you have to decide whether to fight monsters for ingredients or visit nearby towns to buy special ingredients. Hence the puzzle-strategy aspect. The easter egg, when you find it, is one of the best. I love it XD

Games I used to have on my phone:
MolaMola - rage game. Your molamola/sunfish dies easily and you have to nurture it until it becomes the biggest molamola in the world.
Neko Atsume - collect all da cats; time-based, luck-based
10 billion wives - collect all da waifus; time-based (?). Literally like cookie clicker.
Draw My Thing - pictionary w/ random people.
Queen's Crown 2(?) - grind game rpg, but the it's qt. You can change her armor, and her appearance will change. Different crown, different hair color. Different weapons, different animations for the most part.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am

https://i.imgur.com/paQOna3.png?1http://i.imgur.com/2Ka0iwp.png

Return to Video Games