Talk about all things video game related here.

Sims Rage

Moderator: Ryvvi

Sims Rage

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 am

So rant time~!
I bought the Sims medieval game and was like yeah this will be a nice game to fill time!
AND FILL TIME IT DID!
8 hours and counting. of me. trying (and failing) to get this STUPID BLOODY GAME WORKING. hahahaha :angry:
/crying
Everytime i try to activate it it tells me the product key is invalid. which i had seen was an issue some people had before buy the game, except most of them said they had windows 8 or newer, or a mac so i was like cool i should be fine then
no. no it was not fine.
i have cleared all caches, downloaded some cleaning program, unistalled, re installed, restarted my comp done EVERYTHING
and the ea help line has no idea what to do, everything we tried has as of yet been a complete and utter failure
so now im waiting for it to reinstall for the third time and if this doesnt work im just going to ask for a refund i think, because it is just not worth it :cry:

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 2:36 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Re: Sims Rage

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:49 pm

That happened to me on a few of my eps for the sims 3. They actually added to the game, on the sims 3 website, it says I don't have those eps.

I believe there might be a way to request a new key from EA or whoever.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 10:36 pm

Postby ShiroGEM » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:18 am

You should file a complaint or something like that, although I'm not sure how to do so. If it's not uncommon they should try and give you a new code at least.

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:36 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 am

i spent ages on help chat with them, but every time i had to restart my comp or clear everything on my browser i got lumped with a new person T_T looking online it seems a common issue
eventually we got it up and running, but now im turned of buying new sims games again :/ not worth the effort

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 2:36 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:05 am

I torrent SP's and EP's now because I don't want to spend too much money on Sims games, lol.

Postby Diana » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:16 am

If you don't mind playing outdated versions, EA gives them out free on Origin when they drop support/stop working on it. That's how I have sims 2 and 3.

I'm glad you got your game working.
EA is notorious for terrible customer support. haha

Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 8:36 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm

i didnt know that. I don't care much for Origin, I only use it because Sims 3.

Postby Diana » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Same here. haha
They used to give away a free game every week too (not sure if they still do) so I just used it to collect games.

Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 8:36 pm

Postby Vivi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Hope it's not giving you anymore problems. Shame about EA's terrible service. I remember I had to jump through so many hurdles for them once.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 9:36 pm

Sure I am. What's your point?

Return to Video Games