Talk about all things video game related here.

3ds

Moderator: Ryvvi

3ds

Postby Shakespeare » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 pm

So i bought myself a red 3ds console recently. I bought lego harry potter years 5-7, Pokemon Y, Sherlock Holmes: The mystery of the frozen city, Super mario, Legend of Zelda seasons.
Really enjoying them all and glad that I made the decision to get a 3ds. Even if it did cost me a fair bit lol

So who else has one? And what are your favourite games?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:16 am

Image Image

Re: 3ds

Postby Lime » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 am

Oh! I have a 3DS!

Oh man.. I'm always on this thing. Haha. I only have a few games, because my sister lost all mine. I'm super angry. All I have left is Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns, Pokemon X, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf (omg I never stop playing New Leaf)!

Those are probably my favourite games though for it. Super Street Fighter IV was a bit of a disappointment- it looks absolutely stunning, and I LOVE Street Fighter, but instead of actually having to pull off the combos, you can just tap the premade macro buttons on the touch screen like Pokemon. Which just feels really cheap.

Rayman 3D is really good too- it's just Rayman 2: The Great Escape with 3D graphics, but there's so much nostalgia in it for me, since I had it as a kid and it was one of the many games I loved. :P

Everybody keeps telling me to play Ocarina of Time for the 3DS but I haven't gotten around to it. I have it, but, it's one of the ones my sister lost. :/

If you have any questions about it, I'm like a 3DS guru, lmao. You should add me on it!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Shakespeare » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:59 am

o: that's so sad. How did she lose them??

I have far too many games on my xbox and pc that I haven't even touched... >w> lol So I'm trying not to buy any more games until I finish most of them. Plus my friend lent some of his to me x3

My ID is Ginandtonic39

I'm kinda sad that I didn't get into games and stuff until just recently... I feel like I've missed out on so much lol Especially with all the Pokemon games.

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 am

Ugh, don't even ask me about games on PC.. x__x I have a PS3, but I let my sister borrow it a long time ago, so I don't really play it much. I don't have a TV yet to play it on. But on Steam alone, I have uhh.. Maybe somewhere around 220+ games. I think. It's more than that, but I can't remember much.

Also, I don't know how to add with ID. Is that the new thing they implemented? Ugh, I've had my 3DS for forever, I don't like this new account thingy. :c If you have a friend code, I'll add that. <3

Mine's 1719-4339-1714. c: (I have it memorized don't judge me, lol).

Aww, yeah. Don't worry, X/Y is faaaantastic! Although I was never big on Pokemon games. I found them horribly redundant, even if they're cute. I could just never get into games like that.

Postby TheCakeBoss » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:35 am

*Bumbles on into the thread*

All this talk is making me want to get back into New Leaf >>; It's been, like, months since I last touched the game. My town is probably completely covered by weeds by this point.

Um, anyways! Though it's been a while since I've really played it, I have a 3DS as well! I mostly play Fire Emblem and Pokemon (Y version), though I've been dabbling a bit in Monster Hunter as well.

Anyways, my own FC is...

*Fumbles with 3DS*

...uh, 4940-5432-4720. I should show up as Yossarian.

So yeah! If you guys ever want to dominate me in Pokemon or gaze upon the weed-filled horror that is my town then feel free to add me. I shall do the same for you all!

(Also, I'm super-glad that I'm not the only one with an oversized Steam collection >>; Every time I look at my game list I die a little on the inside.)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 am

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:46 am

Wait, is there a Monster Hunter for the 3DS? I thought that was only PSP. Oh snap..

I wanted to try Fire Emblem, because everyone says it's great, but ehh. I'll get around to it. I don't play handhelds nearly as much as PC games.

And LOL! Oh noo! Your town is probably going to be a barren wasteland- all Fallout style, lmao. EVERYBODY IS GONE.

I'll add you in a sec! :) My DS is somewhere around here. I always go Patches or Lime on things, haha. Or Dyiah (if it's a character name- D&D, long story). But on my DS it's Patches. :)

And haha, it's good to know there's others like me. :c People give me crap all the time, and bitch at me over games.

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:06 am

-flails- Friend code is 3497-0826-3743

Lime: Oh geez, I don't have nearly as many games as that lol I only have 72 on steam x3 But I would have more if our computer had a better graphics card...
Yeah, I still haven't been able to finish pokemon red xD

TheCakeBoss: I'm pretty sure everyone's steam is like that. What with all the sales... >w>
I don't have animal crossing... owo what's it like?

Postby Lime » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:25 am

Yay, I'll totally add you later when I go check my town on AC! Haha.

Hey, that's still a lot though! I attribute my collection mostly to gifts from friends (literally like 90% of it) and Humble Bundles. ;) So don't feel bad!

Ugh, me neither. Don't feel bad. Closest one I got to beating is Yellow. And I never had Pikachu in my party anyways.

Also omg! Animal Crossing is SO MUCH FUN. <3 The best way I can possibly describe it, is it's like Harvest Moon, without the romance, and it's in real time. New Leaf is different because you play as the Mayor of the town you live in. So you can go buy from people's shops and everything (It's cute because they'll be open legit from 9am-10pm or something) but you also have to help build up your town and make it beautiful, listen to people's requests and everything. And it's called "Animal" Crossing because all the villagers are different kinds of animals.

But there is.. So so so much you can do. I don't even know. I've had it since it came out and I'm still finding more to do.

Postby Shakespeare » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 pm

owo Oooh, sounds like fun.
When I get a job and a steady income I'll probably get it lol x3
Cause at the moment I am flat out broke D:

Postby Lime » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:03 am

Ugh, I hear ya. So am I. :( Although my money is going to be going towards a new MMO coming out called Wildstar. It looks soo amazing. <3

Postby Shakespeare » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Had to look it up cause I didn't know about it owo
I love the trailer xD How he calls you cupcake lol The game looks pretty cool as well.
Probably won't be able to play it, cause our graphics card is terrible :C

Postby Lime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:52 pm

LOL! Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I primarily game on my PC or my 3DS. Which, I only have 1-2 games for my 3DS, and I feel bad because I haven't played Animal Crossing in WEEKS. Ugghhh. That's the only thing that bugs me about that game. :/ Is that now all my stuff is gonna look like crap, and my favourite people always move out.

Postby Shakespeare » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Well I'd play more on my xbox, but I have to share the tv with mum >w> lol
I also haven't touched my 3ds in weeks D: so bad.

Return to Video Games