Talk about all things video game related here.

Danganronpa

Moderator: Ryvvi

Danganronpa

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:57 am

I downloaded for the psp emulator on my computer (ppsspp is the emulator name) and I just wanted to know if anyone else had played this and if so, what do you think of the game?

No spoilers please. I haven't played it yet.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:09 am

Re: Danganronpa

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Haven't played it before but I've watched the anime. The twists are really surprising so have fun with it! /o/

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:09 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Finally, after 4 days of nonstop gaming, I finally finished the game, lol.

It's damn long. Never played a game with THAT much story to it, it's more story than it is gameplay. But it is a visual novel, sooooo I can't really complain.

But I attempted at dressing my avi up as one of the characters. I wish there were gloves and not just mittens, but oh well. Best I can do.

Postby Firia » Thu May 12, 2016 1:58 pm

I own it on steam (still haven't finished ....)
And it really is a great game. All the twists in the tribunals really make you think! ^^

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:09 am

Postby Sans » Thu May 12, 2016 3:13 pm

I own both on Vita. But I haven't fished both. I've seen all the spoikets. I think the 3rd one is out in America too now. I gotta get my hands on it!

:L_Wing: Wishlist | they/them | Ducky :R_Wing:

Postby Firia » Thu May 12, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm always pretty worried about the spoiler-stuff bc the games are pretty old by now xD
It feels like tiptoeing around the internet and watching every corner for spoilertastic stuff about it.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:49 am

I spoiled something to myself about the second game by accident, lol.

I had to look at the wiki page LOL!

Postby Firia » Fri May 13, 2016 2:54 am

MonkeyGirl18
Ugh yeah... Wiki-Pages are the worst in that matter xD I once tried to look up about the freetime events. Trying to find out with whom I should talk... (who knows who will die lol) Doing that without spoiling the end of the game wa spretty hard...

I still struggle with the gifts for everyone. You got one million items at hand and most of the time I have no clue who would like it xD

Postby Sans » Fri May 13, 2016 6:49 am

I've been good with the gifts but only ever gave them to my favorite characters. Haha. You just gotta understand what they really like.

Postby Firia » Fri May 13, 2016 7:15 am

I'm having a hard time with Byakuga... He's always so cranky and not very impressed by anything xD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:20 pm

I only gave the first girl (Sayaka was it?) a gift but that was it.

Postby Watery Star » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 am

I watched someone's Let's Play on youtube but only a couple sessions into the game. I should go back at add it to my watchlist.
I use GameFAQs for looking up game info and help because it's easier to navigate and avoid spoilers than a wikia page.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 am

Has anyone played the new Danganronpa v3 Killing Harmony? Because omg do I want to slap a kid (in that game).........

Played 8 hours of the game yesterday, almost nonstop. 5 hours in, i had to take a short food break because i was raging and needed a breather. Lol.

Postby Valentine Strange » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 pm

(This is an old thread, but I got something to say.)
After years of not having a PSP and wanting this game badly I finally got a PSP last year only to find out that it was only the Japanese version that was for PSP. The English version was for Vita. I ended up getting it on Steam.
I have not played it yet despite the fact I've been waiting to play it since it first came out in Japan.

And, Monkey, I've got a few questions about the emulator... Does it work on Mac? And would I be able to play translated versions of some Digimon games that were never released to America on it? I guess I'm wondering if it translates or allows ways to translate.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:09 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 pm

I had to look it up and they do have the emulator available for Mac.

As for the digimon games, I couldn't tell you. You would have to look it up.

Return to Video Games