Talk about all things video game related here.

Bioshock

Moderator: Ryvvi

Bioshock

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:04 am

So, I've played some Bioshock Infinite. My friend played all three.

I just bought all three off Steam for $10.45 due to a Lunar New Year Sale.

While I wait all these hours to have the games downloaded, what are your thoughts on the games?

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 3:06 pm

Re: Bioshock

Postby Diana » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:43 pm

I played through the entirety of Infinite twice, I think? And played half of BS1 and 2. I find under water things in general pretty unnerving, so BS1 and BS2 make me pretty anxious. haha.

I really enjoyed infinite, for the most part, sometimes it was a bit tedious-- more towards the last third to last quarter of the game, when all the different enemies had been revealed already it ended up being kind of boring to have fights. I liked the story and the graphics though. :)

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 1:06 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 pm

I don't know how far I got in Infinite. My friend said I was close to Elizabeth, and Idk how much there was to the game after that. It was only several hours of gameplay in a single night and most of it was me wandering around trying to figure out what I was supposed to do because I'm a terrible gamer, lol.

Postby Diana » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:36 pm

I think pre-elizabeth is like 5-10% of the game completed? There's quite a bit after.

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 1:06 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh, man, I finished the first Bioshock game and got a bad ending, so I have to replay it. The ending just like abruptly ended and I was confused, lol.

A second playthrough, to get the good ending, should help me also understand the game better. For the amount of times I got lost, I never had looked at a walkthrough or asked my friend for help which is a first for me because I always look at walkthroughs.

Return to Video Games