Talk about all things video game related here.

What's everyone currently playing?

Moderator: Ryvvi

What's everyone currently playing?

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:36 am

I notice it's a bit quiet in this sub-forum...

So... Out of curiosity what are you currently playing?

I'm currently replaying the Kingdom Hearts series. I've almost finished with the first game. I still haven't played KH3.

I'm also playing the Ace Attonery games on and off.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:10 pm

Re: What's everyone currently playing?

Postby murmurlade » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:22 am

Oh! Kingdom Hearts. My classmate lent me his PS4 and all of game copies when he finished KH3.
Currently obsessed with Terraria. It's a really old game but super fun!
My friends and I decided to be edgy as hell and started our very first game on expert mode lol..

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 am

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 am

That's nice of your friend to lend you them. Did you enjoy it?

I've not heard of Terraria so I just looked it up. It looks like a lot of fun. I love the look of the style of it. Haha I bet that didn't go too well on your first game. :grin_wink:

Postby murmurlade » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:14 am

MissAutumn
Heck yeah. Thing is, he gave it to me during finals week so I didn't really get to enjoy myself (had to study!!) but the moment I set up the PS4 I spent hours playing... It's so good. The attractions bits got annoying after awhile though in combat-- and hEY tHiS mIgHt Be A gOoD sPoT tO fInD sOmE iNgReDiEnTs !!!!!

I'm surprised. Terraria is a really old game. Very fun with friends though. Minecraft, but a different kind of Minecraft that's more focused on exploring and combat rather than building creativity, though people do manage to build spectacular buildings!! It's just really difficult to do TT

Postby MissAutumn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

"tHiS mIgHt Be A gOoD sPoT tO fInD sOmE iNgReDiEnTs !!!!!" - is this what I've got to look forward to in KH3. D:

I have no idea how I missed this one (probably because I only have one gamer friend lol). It sounds like it's more up my type of game if it's more focused on exploring and combat.

Postby murmurlade » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 am

Yeah, oh yeah. You're gonna be hearing that phrase ALOT.
Me and my friends just whisper to each other whenever we're in a new place or we're looking for food so we're like
"hey-"
"THIS MIGHT BE GOOD SP-"
and then one of us gets thrown to the floor and beat up (dramatically) for mentioning it.

YEAH YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE STEAM SALE THOUGH SADLY..... TERRARIA IS AMAZING!
Diana plays too, (a veteran) and she can testify! It's an amazing game!!
I never would've imagined that a game like that had like-- "classes" almost? Also you can have a yoyo as a weapon? It's awesome! I 100% recommend it!

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 am

And I thought "Get up on the Hydra's back" was bad. I looked it up. Donald says it so weirdly

Boo. I need to get on stream. I love the sound of a yoyo weapon. :grin: It might be a payday treat to myself.

Postby Thren » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:29 pm

Lately I got back into Space Lords on PS4. A couple of online friends convinced me to come back and its okay. They need some major updates though because the new system where we accumulate money, skins (only for the new event), and blueprints is really annoying. It basically puts an xp lock on us to some extent. Meaning we only get a little bit of xp after we do the four daily missions. :roll: Its frustrating.

I also play Monster Hunter: World on my console. I worked hard for that platinum trophy let me tell you!!! It was worth it though and now the new expansion is coming and I am excited. It is the first Monster Hunter game I've ever played and might get others if I ever get the other consoles or handhelds to play them on.

Also, I play Borderlands 2 once in a while as well. Its another game that I got the platinum trophy for and that was easier than I thought it would be. Also excited for Borderlands 3 coming out in Sept. I literally have all of the Borderlands games minus the VR one. Love that series so much. <3

I might be redownloading Smite... They are releasing a new God to the game and she is one of my favorite Greek Gods... Persephone. I am very curious how she plays out. I used to always play with Skadi (she was my fav on Smite) and Aracnae.

Oh and another game I sinked hours into was Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. I am highly disappointed that the devs decided to make a new mobile game that is just like Diablo 3 after all these years... but nothing much we can do now... Just hoping a Diablo 4 will be released in the future.

Some games on PC that I miss playing are MU Online, Akira Online, Furcadia, WOW and others. Its been so long since I got into MMORPGs on PC because I know I will probably no-life them. :strain:

On mobile I play Pokemon Go, Solitaire Blast, Dragonplay Poker, Lake Kindred, and used to play Star Lords, Dark Lords, Ancient Legends, and soooo many others. I cut down on gaming via mobile because they are so lack luster.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:21 am

Oh wow, that's a lot of games you're playing. Smite sounds like my kind of game. I love mythology.

I haven't played anything recently because I've been reading a lot of great books lately. I always switch between the two.

Postby Thren » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:20 am

Actually lately I've just been playing games on and off again. Like today, I am waiting until 6pm for the event to switch out on MHW so I can participate in an event I missed out on last year. Plus I log into Spacelords just to see what the dailies are on the list. I've mostly been on avatar forum websites throughout the day. Sometimes mobile games but not much.

Smite is a Arena Battle game where you pick a God of any faction (Greek, Hindism, Norse, etc.) and use their skills to fight one another in various arenas. Its really fun.

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Ah fair enough. I just can't seem to get back into games at the moment. I think it's because I'm so busy right now. I have heard of Monster Hunt - what type of game is it exactly? (too lazy to look it up :cheeky:)

Smite sounds fun. I don't usually play Arena Battle games but I'm curious about this one. :smile:

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:43 am

Currently playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Why haven't I played this game sooner? It's so good once you get used to the combat system.

AC: Valhalla is on hold. It seems that every time there is a patch the game breaks. The most recent update has caused the character's mouths not to move when they're talking. It's too annoying.

Postby (-o-) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 am

I'm playing Windlyn online rn! :^)
aha, anyways, my main game atm is Final Fantasy 14

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby juliewolffang64 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Currently been jumping between Pokemon Rumble World and Pokemon Shuffle. I have had tried a bit of a change with replaying Pokemon Puzzle Challenge though - all three games are on my New 2DS XL... Couldn't get a Switch just yet so no Sword and Shield gameplay yet...

:L_Wing: She/her + he/him; Genderfluid Ace :R_Wing:
Autistic, Anxiety, and Introverted :worry:

Postby Bassy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 pm

I been trying to rank up on overwatch a lot lately. As well as cod: mw and cw in the downloads.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Next

Return to Video Games