Talk about all things video game related here.

Pokemon!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pokemon!

Postby Maro » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 am

I'm excited to play pokemon whenever i remember that i own X lol

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 am

Art by - ciel

Postby murmurlade » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:48 pm

You should set up a spam thread and record your adventures!

My friend told me about something hilarious-- the vietnamese version of pokemon crystal. But it's been retranslated into English and the results are beautiful. Wanna try some VOLCANO BAKEMEAT? Because that's wat you're going to get....

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:36 am

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby LostInDream » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Pokemon! I love Pokemon! Eevee is probably my favorite, although I think I have a soft spot of some sort for each and every one of them.

I've played most of the games, except for Pokemon White/Black 2.

It's probably my favorite game series (alongside Animal Crossing) and I get excited each time they announce a new game. I'm looking forward to Pokemon Go, hope they release some game play footage soon.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby Maro » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:22 am

I'm hoping to get another pokemon game again eventually

my little one loves watching the tv series whenever it's on eheh

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 am

Postby Ryvvi » Tue May 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Gonna just revive this thread so i can gush about the new starters and legendaries~!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
Rowlet :heart:
Also almost definitely going to be getting moon after seeing the legendary! pics were very hard to find for some reason... but its shown in the video!
What are your favourites everyone?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:36 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Pastrami » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 am

I've pretty much played all the main series games since they first came out and probably will until the day I can't hold a DS anymore. I would probably say my favorites are Silver/Gold/Crystal, but my favorite gens in order are: 2nd, 6th, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th. It's hard for me to say my favorite but it's like a tie between Aggron and Sylveon. I also like Mawile, Crobat, Clefable, Miltank, Cradily and Rhyperior.

Is anybody else excited that the new games come out in 2 weeks? Any thoughts on what has been released so far in terms of features or Pokémon?

Edit: Ryvvi, I would say my favorite of the starters would probably be Popplio. Nobody liked him at first and I'll admit I didn't either (I had a love hate relationship with him) but he kinda grew on me and replaced Rowlet for me. It doesn't help that he turns into Primarina which is part fairy. :heart:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 am

wow why did i not see this sooner :S
sorry for the late reply! i was tempted by popplio too, but rowlet was too cute in the end, ive called her Athena :cheer:
Ive really enjoyed playing the game since i got it a few days ago~ very fun!

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 am

since this is a thing i love ;v; ill come here!! pokemon is one of my favorite franchises and im so happy i got Moon the day it came out!!! I havent beaten it yet cause im slow and got stuck somewhere for days but im back on track! before getting sorta stuck again xox

time to answer the questions in the first post! <3
"So! How many versions do you have/have played? What are your favourite versions, and which pokemon is your favourite?"
1) I've played Platinum, Black 1&2, Alpha Sapphire and im in the middle of playing Moon ;v; i want to play some of the other games, and maybe play X since i didnt have a 3ds when it came out i never got it ;v; and im a lil nervous to try the older games cause theyre tons harder compared to the newer ones
2) my ultamite favorite is Platinum! Probably because its the version i started with and all, but Moon is definitely coming up close second ;c;
3)I have a few favorites, Piplup, Leafeon, Giratina, and possible Sun/Moon spoilers,
[+] SPOILER
I really adore Rowlet and it's evolutions, as well as Mimikyu <3 Cutiefly is also a favorite, same with Cosmog. I love almost all of the new pokemon ;o;

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:09 am

oh geez cosmog
i need desperately :(

Postby Ina » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:30 am

cosmog is adorable and tbh i didnt really like a character throughout the whole game cause of cosmog lol

and MAN
I GOT A SHINY LILIPUP A FEW DAYS AGO
and it was sooo weird
i was just trying to evolve my eevees and all and i ran into a lilipup. i was just half heartedly paying attention but when i paid more attention i realzied the lilipup looked off so i looked up its shint variant :0 i wasnt totally sure if it was it or not, but i mean, there's no harm in catching another pokemon so i went ahead
when i checked its summary it really was a shiny and i just sorta jumped up from where i was sitting being like 'OMG OMG OMG'

i wasnt even trying to get a shiny and i did i was so happy

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 am

ahhh nice~!!
i got my first shiny in this game~ nothing as cute as lillipup unfortunately, just a zubat

i still havent finished the game /super slow
but i hear we wont be able to keep cosmog as a playable pokemon? someone said it just evolves straight into the legendary

Postby Ina » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:01 am

its still a shiny!! my first shiny ever was a geodude and i still freaed out upon seeing it

and technically; yes and no
sorta spoilers i guess
[+] SPOILER
the one you get in the story evolves into the respective legend before you can register cosmog, but later in the end game you can get a second cosmog to evolve into the legend and stuff again
but itll only evolve into the legend the game is in ;v; so if ur playing sun and want a lunala ull either have to hope the GTS isnt awful for once, or have a friend with moon

awe u cant name the spoilers :(

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:47 pm

oh thats such a relief! i was so sad when i was told :(

Postby Ina » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:48 pm

yeah ;v; i havent gotten to the point where i can do it i think, i think i know what i need to do, i just dont want to do it lol

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:00 pm

I at first wanted a Litten, but a friend showed me what he evolved into, and I was severely disappointed. Finally, an adorable cat starter...and it becomes that!? No! I'm not having this! How dare you, Pokemon!... That was going through my head. So I went with Popplio and my sister went with Rowlet... Needless to say, after beating the game, I restarted with a Rowlet, and chose Rowlet for Ultra... After all, Decidueye is awesome!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games