Talk about all things video game related here.

Among Us

Moderator: Ryvvi

Among Us

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:44 pm

If you've ever played Mafia, then you already know how to play this game. If you like Mafia, you will like this game.

Among Us is a game where 10 astronauts are on a ship doing tasks.... but 1-3 of them are IMPOSTORS! DUN DUN DUN!!!

You can play with friends or random people.

I made this thread hoping maybe I can find people to play with in a more serious light instead of random games where people just ruin the game lol. (Not all but it can fet pretty bad.)

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:10 am

Re: Among Us

Postby Polaris » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:11 pm

YESSSS!! I like that it's Mafia + tasks for the non-mafia to do. Mafia was an alright game, my friends found it fun but I didn't really like just sitting there and eyeing people and then trying to defend myself if I'm accused.

With Among Us, if I'm a Crewmate I have lots of alibis and if I'm an Impostor then I've got fake tasks to use AND I can get real sneaky and pin the blame on an innocent crewmate.

One thing I really dislike is when people vote without discussion, or when you're playing in a game and its clear there are a group of players on a call together and they don't bother to type their discussions/participate in the chat and you're left there like ???? so who we voting out??

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 am

I am purple and I will kill you
I'm an extremely murder happy imposter. I strike fast and despite the body almost always being found quickly, very rarely am i suspected

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:10 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Akuyi » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:12 am

I've played a version of this in recroom and it was pretty fun. It's basically another werewolf/mafia game though so I'm not that hyped about it. I dislike how you can't really talk much in the game. I like talking in VR.

Granted, I never played the original game so maybe there's some aspects or different pacing there that make it more enjoyable, too.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:10 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Return to Video Games