Talk about all things video game related here.

Animal Crossing

Moderator: Ryvvi

Animal Crossing

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 am

Talk about Animal Crossing here. Your town, your villagers, who you're looking for. Post QR codes.

I'm thinking of redoing my town and need to actually get my other characters to unlock the QR machine so I can use all these QR codes I have.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:59 am

Image♥///♥Image

Re: Animal Crossing

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:01 pm

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Postby Diana » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:07 pm

I hope you're ready for me to post in here!

Oh man, I wish I had a 3DS to play ACNL ;n;// You should post pictures of the inside of your house!

I have played Wild World and City Folk. Stuck in the first gen DS + wii. haha.

Uhh. My favorite villagers are Dizzy the elephant, Daisy the dog, Bud the lion, and Cody(kody?) the bear. :D
They've all left me though. ;n;
I know the villagers aren't randomly generated (since they can be found on the animal crossing wiki with the same personality + name combinations) but are they the same between games?

Site Admin

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:59 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Have it, but I have parental controls on because I have the 3D disabled through it so I can't do much

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:13 pm

I don't have many pictures of the inside of my house, but I do have pictures of some stuff I'm giving away. :'D

Have you played the first one on the gamecube, Diana?

I don't even have favorite villagers. xD I like too many. I do love Erik the reindeer. He's my baby.

Some of the villagers are the same in the game. They do recycle a good chunk of them.

I never play with the 3D on. My left eye can't perceive it. But does it limit you on what you can play without it?

Postby Diana » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Awwe~ Cute! They put a lot of details in the items for the 3DS :O
Also that face~ <3333

I never owned a gamecube. My family went right from the SNES to the Wii + DS (nintendo wise).
My sister got a second hand Wii for Christmas one year, and I first played AC on that. Dizzy was the beeessst villager there, so I've always been looking for him in my towns, and then the rest I fell in love with and am always looking for.
And then there are some villagers I dislike a lot. Like Alice the mouse koala thing? It's like you ugly and mean, get out of my town. :<
hahaha

That's cool they reuse them though~ I hope my favorites are in whatever next game I get. C:

Yeah, the 3D aspect of the 3DS makes me sad. Even with it off, it seems the screen will make you bug eyed. :(

Site Admin

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:59 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:25 pm

You can't put your village in the dream suite with it on
That's the only restriction I've seen so far
And having it on adds another step to getting into the game, but mash A and you'll be playing in 2D only

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Thank you. Yes they have so many details. I wanna redo one of my homes like a bakery because they have some adorable kitchen and food items.

Oh and I did find one of the pictures of one of my rooms on my tumblr.

I remember one of my least favorites was Queenie. She was a peacock in my GC version that would never leave no matter what I did.
Honestly though I don't care who leaves in my town now. I just want some new faces. xD

I know that there are lots of favorites of peoples that seem to get reused. I know a fan favorite is Rosie and Bob and they have been reused I think in every game.
ImageImage

I never really had a problem with the 3DS screen aside from not wanting to use the 3DS. ;-;

True it can help you get into the game more but I don't think it hurts to not use it.

Postby Silverfire » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:29 pm

I need to get back to my town. Lolly and Daisy left while I was away ;w;

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 pm

I still haven't had any of them leave while I was gone.

I wonder if it may be the ordinance

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:33 pm

I have Henry, and he is just the most adorable little frog
I like Drago too

Postby Maro » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:41 pm

I've made and then gotten rid of and then remade my tovvn a couple times novv to be honest... -rubs the back of her head- I have no idea vvhy it kind of just happens.

From vvhat I can remember they have over 200 "npcs" or so and you get randomly generated from that massive list the ones you actually end up vvith in your tovvn. Pretty cool if you ask me.

They don't have super unique personalities though since I knovv that various ones repeat dialogue vvith slight differences to other villagers yep yep.

I've just started out on another one and I kind of time-travelled ahead to festivale so I can get all the pave furniture since it'll boost mah house points... i has a tiny house mind you... x.x;;

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:29 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Shakespeare » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:41 am

I wanna play this game so bad. I ordered it off amazon, but then realized after getting a replacement that DS games are region locked T-T -cries-
So now I have to wait even longer before I can find one and play it.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:59 pm

Image Image

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:46 am

Maro
300+

Postby Oby » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:45 am

Ah haven't played acnl for a while bc of other games I'm trying to finish.
Though for villagers I guess I'm still trying to find Tangy and Rhonda bc they were two of the first villagers I got in acww that I actually liked.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:59 pm

ObyArt Shop - ObyArt Dump
FC: 3840 - 8096 - 6028
send me your fc if you want to add n stuff :>

Next

Return to Video Games