Talk about all things video game related here.

Rune Factory 4

Moderator: Ryvvi

Rune Factory 4

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 am

Does anybody else play? It's awesome. I'm still doing the first plot arc because I'm really slow and procrastinating on trying to rescue Leon. :P

Although I've gotten my friendship levels up pretty high and am currently dating Vishnal and Dylas, and trying to date Arthur. I wish I could marry more than one person. :c And that I could marry a girl. But in that case, I'd have an even worse time choosing. ;_;

The only thing that really bugs me is typhoon/storms, because the lightning flashes keeps giving me seizures because yay photosensitivity. :| Like I pass it off to my wife, but it's not always fast enough, so meh.

But anyway, yes, Rune Factory. :D

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 am

"Scared I will run away, I'm losing hope today
I can't tell the shadows from the light"

Re: Rune Factory 4

Postby Maro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 am

Part of me vvants to tell you something about the pesky typhoons but ... but idk if it counts as an actual spoiler or not... and it kind of ties into rescuing leon..

YOU CAN DATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON ON THE SAME FILE?! Hovv did I not knovv this! I'm only dating Vishnal right novv but I'm trying to get the 3rd arc done but my gods those monsters are vvayyyyy too high level so I'm being 'lazy' about it and leveling up a frig ton more through my field dungeons i keep grovving and vvorking on getting vishnal to marry me....

DAMNIT MAN STOP BEING FLUSTERED AND JUST TAKE THE DANG RING ALREADY!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Mika » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 am

You can't marry any character until you get to the point where they tell you something important about there life and into into a side story that you have to go along with.
But I have this game, have played this game, and have beat it under bother the female and male protagonist. It is a long game but worth it. And if you keep going into the rune prana and going further into the rune prana you may get to a weird dungeon where the monsters levels are above 1000... Which is crazy. My character, last I played was around level 300+ I believe?

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:07 am

Maro *coughs* Feel free. I'm about to rescue Leon, I'm just being lazy about it. :p

YES YOU CAN DATE LITERALLY EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU WANT. :lol: Well, all of the 6, but yeah. As long as your friendship level with them is high enough. It worked at 7 when I asked Vishnal, but I had to get Dylas up to 8 before he would date me. I think I have to get Arthur up to 8, too, the way it's going.

And yeah, you have to get through the something important & then the side event. Which also, if I read the wikia correctly, when playing as a girl, you don't have to have the ring and all that unless you rejected their proposal at first and then you go and propose to them again. Which is kinda awesome. I've gone on 3 dates with Vishnal and one with Dylas.

Also, I know the feel about being lazy. 8-) I just tell myself it's because I want to get all my friendship up. Yep...that's it... *coughs*

@Mika Oh wow, that's awesome. And 1000+ level monsters? :shock: Yikes!

Postby Mika » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:49 am

Actually, the way it works with the multiple dating thing is, the more you are currently dating, the harder it is to ask the next fellow. Believe me... I had some ladies up past 11 and I still couldn't get them to go out with me... I was dating either three or four of them at that point. That's the downfall they made to the multiple dating.

Hrrrrrm.... I remember Leon proposing to me, it was awesome. It is nice that they finally put you on the opposing end if you chose the female.

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 am

Mika Ah okay. Although Dylas still wouldn't go out with me when he was 7, it's why I turned to Vishnal. XD Although at least if I can get Arthur to go out with me, that's the last person I want to date. Kiel looks too young, I don't want to bother catching Doug up, and meh on Leon. :lol:

Aww, that sounds so cute. XD

Postby Maro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:50 am

I like Leon , tanned light haired cat man, nff >3>

AFTER YOU 'BEAT' THE GAME AND RESCUE LEON AND THEN DO THE OTHER THING AFTER YOU RESCUE HIM YOU CAN PUSH AVVAY ONCOMING TYPHOONS VVITH THE PRINCESS ORDER THING o3o

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Maro OKAY THAT IS AWESOME, I highly approve of this princess order. XD

Postby Mika » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Well the level isn't set at seven anymore. They made rf 4 a bit more complicated. So they could be level seven but still may not date you.

But Leon is a fox... Hence why the double bosses are kitsune. His ears are far too big to be cat ears. Plus just to make sure that this statement is valid I just checked the wikia to be sure.
http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Leon

Postby Maro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Oh I knovv I knovv but he kind of reminds me of an egyptian 'cat' god looking kind of thing ... so even though i knovv he is a fox-man-thing he strikes me more as a cat in personality...especially vvith hovv much he likes fish..

Postby Mika » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 pm

I don't know. The fish is his likes. But his personality fits that of what is commonly known by foxes lol or at least what people have come up with in anime and such.

Postby Maro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 pm

vvell yes in japanese lore foxes love to mess vvith people and trick them as vvell.. but still his appearance vvhen i talk to him in game [unable to see his tail] he reminds me of an egyptian cat god kind of look to him despite him being a fox. also i kind of vvish dylas had a horn in his human form ..

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:18 pm

I know it's complicated aha, I was just going by the wikia where a lot of people were like "try to get people to date you at 7," so I tried and no. :c So I gave Dylas every sashimi and milk porridge until he was finally at level 8 and then ta-da.

Whereas Vishnal is adorable and I keep catching him reading love lessons books omg.

Leon looks like an awesome fox creature.

Postby Sushishima » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

I bumped into people who actually know this game i'm so happy lol nobody at school knew what this game was at all

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:36 am

Postby Kethryveris » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Sushishima
I LOVE THIS GAME /randomly shouts at you

Next

Return to Video Games