Talk about all things video game related here.

Rune Factory 4

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Rune Factory 4

Postby Sushishima » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:36 pm

This game was amazing I loved playing this game every time I opened my 3ds but to a certain point, after I pretty much beat everything
[+] SPOILER
(except for the very very very last dungeon where there are like more than 5 checkpoints)
I kinda got bored of playing it but I've recently picked it up again and play it on the side with persona Q when i'm frustrated. I'm just grinding all my stats to max right now so i can eventually beat that dungeon and I realized how much fun I was having it with it again

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:37 am

Postby Mika » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:51 am

Sushishima wrote:This game was amazing I loved playing this game every time I opened my 3ds but to a certain point, after I pretty much beat everything
[+] SPOILER
(except for the very very very last dungeon where there are like more than 5 checkpoints)
I kinda got bored of playing it but I've recently picked it up again and play it on the side with persona Q when i'm frustrated. I'm just grinding all my stats to max right now so i can eventually beat that dungeon and I realized how much fun I was having it with it again

If you're talking about the dungeon to the rune prana that's under the entrance to Leon Karnak, then you haven't beat the game yet you silly. You're supposed to go and save Ventuswill! Its annoying yes. Do you need to find rare weapons, yes. Do you need to be around level 200 and do some serious grinding, yes. What's the best way to accomplish said grinding? Go to your Prince/princess Order and order then Sharance Maze. A great place to grind. I great way to get the rare weapons is to grow the dungeon seeds and hope that you get a good dungeon. Though its not hard. Just spend some days in there and that will also help with grinding.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kethryveris » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:21 am

I'm so looking forward to all the grinding I will need to do... :P

I am really happy it has difficulty settings though. Easy for the win. 8-) My wife's done most of the first arc on hard and I can't remember if she's set it to normal or hard now. She lowered it to normal a couple of times just because she kept dying, and the doctor kept leaving her broke. :lol:

"Scared I will run away, I'm losing hope today
I can't tell the shadows from the light"

Postby Sushishima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:26 am

Kethryveris wrote:I'm so looking forward to all the grinding I will need to do... :P

I am really happy it has difficulty settings though. Easy for the win. 8-) My wife's done most of the first arc on hard and I can't remember if she's set it to normal or hard now. She lowered it to normal a couple of times just because she kept dying, and the doctor kept leaving her broke. :lol:

I HATE THAT DOCTOR HE HAS TAKEN SO MUCH OF MY MONEY HE CAN REBUILD HIS HOUSE TO A MANSION

Postby Mika » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:58 am

I refuse to die!!!! That doctor won't get my money!

Postby Kethryveris » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 am

The last time I died, I had a partner with me, and instead of charging me like 5K, he charged 11K, I seriously hate the doctor. :|

HE IS SITTING ON UNTOLD HOARDS OF WEALTH.

Postby Mika » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 am

I'm far too quick to spring on the return magic! Lol. If I'm going to have to die and leave the area anyways I might as well quickly return home and survive... Although on my second play through I'm so rich that it wouldn't matter if I died or not... I was trying to save up for that random house that in the autumn area that is for sale for like a crap tone of gold lol.

Postby Sushishima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

So far, I'm level 194, with over 23,902 HP and 2108 RP
Atk:1116
Def:1073
M.atk:1015
M.def: 871
Str: 1116
Vit:1206
Int:980
the only reason why I can live multiple floors in the level 300 dungeon is because i found this really stupid powerful item that give me 100% crit chance (unless it resists crits) and the only downside being i lose -1 Def
it's really stupid but helps me grind high levels in dungeons I really should not be in lol
Mind you: this is before any of my items stat bonuses like my ironleaf fists which is my weapon. with my weapon on, my Atk goes up to 3667 Def goes up to 1169 and my M.atk goes up to 1775. the only downside to these bonuses is that my M.def goes down to 853 and Int goes down to 975 I personally think that these stat buffs in comparison to the debuffs make this weapon worth it

Postby Mika » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Hrrrm I would have to put my game in to give my stats.... But on the account I mainly used I went much farther into the game play after beating the whole thing... Not sure how far I went with the female since she was my first play through....
But if you're at 195 then you should be able to get through the last arc. Though I think you need something better than the iron leafs.... I used fist weapons as well and I believe I used the weapon that made your atk around 4200. Could've possibly been the one as well with 5000+ . As I said, it never hurts to spend a lot of time in the seed dungeons scouting for blue chests full of weapons. Cause we all know you can't forge those kinds of weapons until after you beat that last arc and also unlock the Sharance Maze.... Lol. Trust me, I know my way around this game by now. Though I believe you haven't gotten as far as the one floor where those stupid mage monsters are all shielded by the squares but you have to beat them in order to pass through... For that I recommend getting a poison spear... Since they can heal. The poison takes giant chunks of their HP and after a while they can't heal fast enough. As well as if you get your medicine level up high enough, or search through seed dungeons to find the black bottle (the name escapes me, but the bottle that has all the bad stuff.... Like sealing, HP -50%, paralysis, etc etc.) To throw at them to seal their magic as well. Try not to miss lol. Or even disastrous dishes will help.
Though once you get past that... You will have to look up how to beat the G Golum. I am wanting to say he is weak to magic but I'm not positive... But he is a pain in the butt... Lots of huge food dishes required.... Again I recommend seed dungeons for the awesome food lol.
If you couldn't tell, ALOT is this requires the great stuff from the seed dungeons.

Postby Sushishima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 pm

I actually did get past that. it took a few days and a lot of cheeseing hitbox ranges with a long sword so I did not need to level up my magic (Lazy!) and I currently have 4 checkpoints unlocked right now so yeah....LOL
The only boss that i can really say gave me trouble so far in that dungeon is the crystal mammoth monster because you gotta fight him in such a tight space :(

Postby Kethryveris » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:04 pm

I just want to say how amusing I find it that I went on a date with Dylas and let him pick where and he picked my room, like.

Wow, Dylas. XD I get far too invested in fictional relationships omg.

I should really go to Leon Karthak already, but I'm lazy. Really, really lazy. 8-)

Postby Mika » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:39 am

But the mammoth was super easy to tell what move he was going to use next. So if you picked up on it quickly you knew when he would use that annoying almost insta kill ice attack.
But the g golum comes in later. And his HP is crazy and his attacks are even more crazy.... A giant pain in the butt... That's the main thing I struggled against every time...

Postby Kethryveris » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:15 pm

*casually doesn't look forward to the mammoth or the golem*

I really hate the Delirium Lava Ruins. :c Not even because of the monsters. The stupid fire spouts.

Postby Mika » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Ah, yes. Those can be annoying. At least the one area anyways... Most of them are easy to get through.

Postby Kethryveris » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:48 pm

The one spot where there's a bunch of them, and they come up in diagonals or whatever. Yeah. :c I hate that spot.

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games