Talk about all things video game related here.

What MMORPG's do you play?

Moderator: Ryvvi

What MMORPG's do you play?

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 am

Other than LoL since there's a thread like right over there chatting about it already x)

I have a mini obsession with MMORPGs
I just love them
and now I have a nice new gaming PC I've been playing everything that I couldn't before.

Archeage is my biggest obsession lately, if you haven't caught onto that already.
Sometimes a bit of Neverwinter for their usermade instances <3 (but questing on there is pretty boring)

I did play a bit of Black Gold as well recently
and I love the steampunk theme to it. But it is pretty generic and generally glitchy. I might pop it up again soon though cause I didn't get very far.

Other games I wish to try/play are FFXIV and Tera online. Though, the former sounds like it's a super grind and I'm not sure if I wanna spend $15pw + $30 for the game, to grind excessively. Might be better with friends but. I don't. Have friends. QQ

Anyway.. IF YOU PLAY MY GAMES WE SHOULD PLAY TOGETHER
Tell me your games <333

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:38 am

Re: What MMORPG's do you play?

Postby Diana » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

amg.
Lime and I used to play mmo's all the time! Been super busy though, so we haven't for a long time.

We used to play pandora saga, vindictus, dragon's quest, ethersaga online, and a few others I can't recall at the moment. (or MMOment. ha. I'm funny. I promise. ;) )

I've played TERA, but nobody would play with me so it got boring. It's soooo pretty though <33333
I've also been in love with Wafku for a long time now. And the most recent one I've been playing is RaiderZ. But they patch just as often as Tera and there are a lot of crash-on-start bugs. ;_;

In the past I've played WoW and Diablo (if you count that as a mmo, I guess 3 counts?) but I forgot my password and the name I used with my blizard account, so I cant recover anything, and subscription based playing sucks...

Site Admin

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 am

Ahh I went through a Wakfu phase too xDD But I got bored cause I played alone.
My husband doesn't really play games with me hardly and he's super picky.
mehhh
Tera might not last long for me if they're too patchy and boring XD

I never played Pandora Saga O: I think that's the only one out of your list I never touched lmao
Vindictus is gorgeous *v* I had a pretty sexy chara on there but I lost my login info for her

Also got bored of Diablo 3 cause it felt redundant and husband wouldnt play with me >O
He'd always play with his friends but not me. So kinda killed it for me

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:30 am

Hah yeah, Diana and I used to play nothing but MMOs for a good while. I miss playing them, but we're both busy aaaallll the stinkin' time! Bleh. :( I wanna play games again, haha.

I've played.. Hm. A lot. The ones Diana mentioned above, but I also used to play Ether Saga Online pretty heavily way back, WoW lots, WildStar (which is my FAVOURITE ABOVE ALL ELSE <3 But I had to unsub a long time ago :( ), Diablo 3 (not bad, but ehh not really my style), and Guild Wars 2. I think.. That's all I can remember for now, haha.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:38 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:41 am

I used to play Mabinogi, which is free, a whole lot.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 am

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 am

~Lime
Never played Wildstar <3 I try to avoid pay to play games (if thats what it is) cause I'm usually broke. xD
I used to have two friends I played mmo's with coooonstantly, and I really miss those days too, so I understand the nostalgia ;v; Those guys have long since split off into different directions of life. One's a jerk bum on LoL who I don't talk to anymore cause he tends to talk in.. meme talk. And he's a super jerk.
The other one was like a model in korea for a little bit??? XDD Now god knows what since he's back in states

~Monkey
I always wanted to try out mabinogi, and every time I remember it I look it up and there is always a reason why I never bothered. And I never remember why until I look it up again and am like, ohhh yeah wouldn't like it :O
idk though

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am

Used to
No longer have the net for it though

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:03 am

Banni wrote:~Lime
Never played Wildstar <3 I try to avoid pay to play games (if thats what it is) cause I'm usually broke. xD
I used to have two friends I played mmo's with coooonstantly, and I really miss those days too, so I understand the nostalgia ;v; Those guys have long since split off into different directions of life. One's a jerk bum on LoL who I don't talk to anymore cause he tends to talk in.. meme talk. And he's a super jerk.
The other one was like a model in korea for a little bit??? XDD Now god knows what since he's back in states

WildStar is soo good. But yeah, as much as I adored it, I couldn't justify trying to fork out $15 a month for a game I didn't get to play as often since I got busy. :/ I still keep wishing I could go back to it though.

Ugh, the meme-talk people. I'll admit I use a few of them too much, and I try not to, aha. Because I know it gets annoying. But I dislike when that's ALL people say. And jerks are just no fun anyways!

LOL. That's cool though! One of my D&D friends is a model now, which makes me sad because he misses a lot of weeks due to it. :( But now I do too anyways, lol.

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:11 am

~Lime
Is wildstar a shooter or?
I'm looking at screenies and its pretty~

Yeah, whenever I see someone say that whole "much __ very ___ wow" or whatever the fudge it was, I wanna stab them with a fork cause omg no meme grinds me more than that one XD Like I can get past the others with people, but THAT. ONE. NO.

DnD is another game I've allllllways wanted to play, but never had enough people ;~; and the MMO sounds really bleh. I've watched gameplays and reviews and it just seems boring and not worth it.

Postby VʌVincenT⊥T » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:09 am

Oh someone else plays DnD? We must talk about our adventures! But in another thread (maybe a hangout) so we don't derail this one haha

I play World of Warcraft the most but I have Guild wars 2 as well. I tried Wildstar but didn't much care for it :( everything was nice except the game play and when I'm running around killing things for hours, that matters. My husband and I are also supporting Star Citizen and when it finally comes out, I'm sure we will be totally addicted to it <3

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 am

Banni
I started playing because my friends played it and all I ever did there was code songs to be able to play on the game. Lol. Because if you want some awesome songs to play on the instruments, you need to translate sheet music into the game's music code. o-o

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:33 am

Oh man, D&D is.. Phew. Oh that's my jam.

Maybe if we get enough users on Windlyn, I could run a mini-campaign or something simple. ;) Haha. Maybe even in the forums! That'd be pretty cool.

And WildStar to me was amazing because of all the gameplay features. There was SO much to do, and to me it never felt like I had to go kill stuff. I would spend hours alone just working on my house haha.

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Im currently waiting for Eso to become ftp (after you buy it obv)
but once that happens ill be playing it pretty regularly i think

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 pm

I played a bit of GW2 but I don't remember if I like it xD
derp
I played it very little bit cause holidays kept me busy I didn't have time and forgot it existed.

~Monkey
That actually sounds pretty cool O:

~Lime
You can DnD in forums? O:
What about dice rolls and whatnot~

Ohh that sounds awesome! Too bad it's p2p ;v;
THough, sounds worth it. If it is so full of content and all.
I like Archeage cause the crafting system keeps me pretty busy, and not all of the quests are repetitive so it doesn't feel redundant to me. Sometimes I actually take quests without reading them first, and start killing things just assuming I need to, but then it turns out I have to do something totally different. XD

~Ryvvi
Oh yeah Eso
I remember my husband saying it'll go ftp~
I'll definitely be hopping on that eventually too xD
If I can ever pry myself off my current games

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 pm

i think the biggest issue games like eso face, is that everyone who is willing to pay monthly for these games, is usually already paying for a different game (usually WoW)

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 am

Next

Return to Video Games