Talk about all things video game related here.

What MMORPG's do you play?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: What MMORPG's do you play?

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah pretty much
Though I am pretty tempted to put some money into FFXIV, I'm still unsure if I'll like it lol

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:23 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:50 pm

banni
Its not that bad. I get bored because I refuse to talk to people there because I'm scared to talk to them. If I had note friends there, it'd be more fun, lol. Its fun making music. But that's just one aspect. You can even create clothing and do so much more.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:23 am

Postby VʌVincenT⊥T » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

I don't think I ever got far enough to get the house in Wildstar. I got bored too fast for whatever reason :( like i said...something about the game play was off for me. It was different and some parts of it were really fun but it needed something. A shame really cuz I loved the humor and art and everything. I didn't want to pay for something I was feeling bored with :( my husband and I agreed long ago we would only pay monthly for ONE game (each) of our choice. He stopped paying for anything and I keep going back to WoW and still have that active.

It may get to a point again where I get bored with even that. We had stopped WoW for YEARS and then went back again to see new stuff :) just cycles for us as far as pay to play goes. I must say, our wallet is really thankful for the early setting of the "only one" rule haha

Also thought I'd plop down a screenie of my worgen :3

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:23 am

Previous

Return to Video Games