Talk about all things video game related here.

100% Orange Juice [Yes, it's a game!]

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: 100% Orange Juice [Yes, it's a game!]

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 am

I'm always afraid of getting in front of Kyousuke because of his hyper. Though it's similar that way with Kai's...

Wins are better for certain characters I think. Marc, for example, and some of the bosses when you play them later on. Marc's hyper gives her two wins if you use it to KO someone even from afar, so if you happen to be getting a lot of hypers, it's easy to win xD Stars are easier until the boss comes though...>w<

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 am

Postby Watery Star » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:06 am

I got this game during a steam sale. I've only played against the computer a couple of times. It was very zany lol

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:05 am

Postby Ina » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:36 pm

OMG Im so glad theres a thread for this
my friend got me this as an early christmas present and ive played a lot already ;v; first day i racked up 6 hours lol

MAN i LOVE playing starbreaker! i never thought id love being a bully so much since i adored fernet when i only had the free characters. one of The Tanks u kno
but nah starbreakers my fav
i liked her first cause she looked cool and all
and then i played her, got worried about the only win norma but chilled out when i realized since shes abully winning isnt too bad to do
and it helps with me not needing to worry about spending stars on cards and such, since usually id be stingy and only use healing or trap cards with the other characters ;v;

another friend got me one of DLC for christmas too (Alte and Kyoko i think thats their names) and i won both the games i played with them so i might try them out more, also to get the Steam achivement

man i love oj im so glad my friend got me it <3

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:12 pm

i can buy this now but idk if it really is my kind of game. lol.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:05 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 pm

what ever happened to Juneberry? Are you doing ok....?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:05 am

Previous

Return to Video Games